Antigua & Barbuda is a beautiful tropical paradise featuring literally hundreds of white beaches. It is easy to see why tourists and vacationers from all over the world choose it as their go-to vacation destination. Now, citizens of Yemen can get their visa online with the e-Visa program.
Frequently Asked Questions about the e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda
What currency should I use while in Antigua and Barbuda?
In Antigua and Barbuda, tourists can shop with US dollars, but the nation still uses the East Caribbean Dollar, and guests have to be mindful of which currency the locals are referring to when they talk about "dollars". To solve this issue, simply refer to US Dollars as USD and East Caribbean Dollars as "dollars".
What is the price of an electronic visa for Antigua & Barbuda?
Costs for our e-Visas depend on where you live, standard visa prices, and how fast you choose your application to be processed.
- USD 135.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 135.00 total for the e-Visa and Rush processing.
- USD 135.00 if you decide to select Super Rush processing.
How long does it take to process the e-Visa application for Antigua & Barbuda?
- Standard processing will take 14 Business Days to review and approve your e-Visa application.
- Rush processing will take 11 Business Days for approval of your application.
- For the fastest processing speed, choose the Super Rush option. You will have your visa within 8 Business Days.
The above prices reflect the cost of the visa and the processing speed.
How many days can I vacation in Antigua & Barbuda with an e-Visa?
The maximum days you can stay is 90 days Per Entry.
This means you must exit Antigua & Barbuda between the time you land in the country and the maximum days the visa grants you to stay.
How many Antigua & Barbuda entries do I get with an e-Visa?
An e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda is a Single Entry visa.
How long until I get my e-Visa?
Check your visa expiry date when you receive it.
The e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda expires in 180 days after issued.
What is the weather like in Antigua and Barbuda?
There is warm weather in Antigua and Barbuda all year round, but there are heavy rains and hurricanes in the hurricane season from June to November.
A single-entry e-Visa means you can only enter Antigua & Barbuda once.
What information do I need to apply for an e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda?
- Passport Information - From the day you intend to arrive in Antigua & Barbuda, you must have 6 months left on your passport.
- Proof of Lodging - Show that you have a place to stay while you are in Antigua & Barbuda.
- Applicant Photo - Color passport photos only.
- Vaccinations - If you're traveling from a country with a high risk of yellow fever, getting into Antigua & Barbuda will require a Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate.
- Identification - You must show your citizenship documentation.
- Proof of Funds - Show immigration agents that you have sufficient funds for your trip. You can get an official statement from your bank.
- Departure Ticket - Show customs that you have a document proving you have plans to leave Antigua & Barbuda.
The Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa for Residents of Yemen
Now you can now skip the embassy or consulate and obtain an e-Visa online.
Have a relaxing trip!