Citizens of Zimbabwe can now buy their visa online to visit the beautiful beach destination of Antigua and Barbuda.
You can apply for an e-Visa online securely and easily.
Frequently Asked Questions about the e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda
What currency should I use while in Antigua and Barbuda?
Tourists can purchase US dollars as well as East Caribbean Dollar in Antigua and Barbuda.
How many days can I vacation in Antigua & Barbuda with an e-Visa?
The maximum days you can stay is 90 days Per Entry.
This means you have to leave Antigua and Barbuda between your arrival in the country and the maximum day the visa allows you to stay.
How long does it take to process the e-Visa application for Antigua & Barbuda?
- Standard processing will take 14 Business Days to review and approve your e-Visa application.
- Rush processing will take 11 Business Days for approval of your application.
- For the fastest processing speed, choose the Super Rush option. You will have your visa within 8 Business Days.
The above prices reflect the cost of the visa and the processing speed.
How long until I get my e-Visa?
Check your visa expiration date when you receive it.
The e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda expires 180 days after issued.
How many entries do I get with an e-Visa?
An e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda is a Single Entry visa.
What is the price of an Antigua & Barbuda electronic Visa?
Prices for e-Visas depend on a number of factors.
- USD 135.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 165.00 total for the e-Visa and Rush processing.
- USD 200.00 if you decide to select Super Rush processing.
A single-entry e-Visa means you can only enter Antigua & Barbuda once.
What information do I need to apply for an e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda?
- Possible Vaccinations - If coming from a country with a high risk of yellow fever, getting into Antigua & Barbuda will require a Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate.
- National ID Card or Birth Certificate - You must show your citizenship documentation to authorities.
- Passport Personal Details Scan - You must have 6 months left on your passport.
- Proof of Lodging - Show that you have a place to stay while you are in Antigua & Barbuda.
- Travel Letter from Employer or School - You need your host's letter or declaration explaining the reason for your stay OR proof of your hotel reservation.
- Applicant Photo - Color passport photos only.
- Bank Record - Show immigration agents that you have sufficient funds for your trip. You can get an official statement from your bank.
- Departure Ticket - Show customs authorities that you have a departure voucher to exit Antigua & Barbuda.
The Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa for Zimbabwe Nationals
Now you can now skip the embassy and get an e-Visa online.
Have a great trip!