Animal lovers will enjoy the bird and donkey sanctuaries of Antigua & Barbuda and can scuba dive to see the amazing underwater creatures that populate the area. To do so, Paraguay citizens will need to get a visa to enter Antigua & Barbuda. It is now very easy to get one with the e-Visa program that started in January 2016. You can now fill out an e-Visa application online quickly and securely.
Answers to e-Visa Queries | Antigua & Barbuda Visa Information
Are there differing costs for e-Visa processing speeds?
Usually, there is one price per type of visa, and then a separate price for the processing speed. These are the prices for both together:
- Visa with Standard Processing: USD 138.99
- Visa with Rush Processing: USD 202.99
- Visa with Super Rush Processing: USD 253.99
Can I enter Antigua & Barbuda more than once?
The e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda grants you Single Entry into the country. Plan accordingly if you decide to leave and need to come back within a short amount of time.
How long does it take to finish the application and receive my e-Visa?
Choose a speed after you fill out the easy online application to get your e-Visa as fast as you need it.
- Standard processing normally is processed within 14 Business Days.
- Rush processing will be processed within 11 Business Days.
- For the fastest processing speed, choose the Super Rush option. You will have your visa before or at 8 Business Days.
Do I need personal information to apply for an e-Visa?
Yes. You'll need:
- Funds & Accommodation - Have a bank statement ready and a hotel reservation or letter from a friend with which you are staying with their information listed.
- Flight Ticket - Since you are a temporary visitor, you'll need to prove you're leaving the country.
- Passport and National ID - Show your passport (180 days validity after you arrive needed). And, you will have to prove your residency with a national ID or similar document/card.
- Official Work/School Letter - Why are you going? If you are going to attend university or to conduct business, you will need a document from an official representative of the organization.
- Passport Photo - Color photos only.
How long can I visit Antigua & Barbuda with an e-Visa?
You can vacation, do business, or go to school with this e-Visa for up to 90 days Per Entry.
How many days do I have before my e-Visa expires?
Plan your trip so your e-Visa doesn't expire before you go on vacation to Antigua & Barbuda.
Be sure you are going to fly to Antigua & Barbuda within 180 days after issued.
Must I print out my e-Visa?
It's always a good idea to keep a copy of your visa on your person just in case there is an electronic issue when you arrive in Antigua & Barbuda.
Antigua & Barbuda Visa Online | Paraguay Resident Application
Whether you are going to see the animals or just to lay on the beach, you will need a visa to get to Antigua and Barbuda. Don't go to the consulate. Save your energy and apply for an e-Visa now from wherever you are in the world.
Have a wonderful and amazing trip.