Forget going to the consulate or embassy to get a paper visa. In 2016, Antigua & Barbuda's Immigration Department started allowing Senegal citizens to apply for a visa online.
So, if you are going on vacation or perhaps for quick business or to study at university, you can now get an online e-Visa quickly and securely. Don't worry. All of your information is kept private, and it works just like a normal in-person visa.
What, How, and When | Answers about the e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda
How long is my visa good for after I receive it?
The Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa expires in 180 days after issued.
How long does it take to process the e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda?
There are three types of processing you can select based on how fast you need your visa:
- Standard processing will take 14 days to review and approve your e-Visa application.
- Rush processing will take 11 days for approval of your application.
- For the fastest processing speed, choose the Super Rush option. You will have your visa within 8 days.
How often am I permitted to use my e-Visa to enter Antigua & Barbuda?
An e-Visa to enter Antigua & Barbuda is a Single Entry visa.
How much money will Antigua & Barbuda's e-Visa cost?
The cost of your Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa with processing will be:
- USD 135.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 165.00 total for the e-Visa and Rush processing.
- USD 200.00 if you choose Super Rush processing.
How long can I vacation, do business, or attend school in Antigua & Barbuda with my e-Visa?
The maximum stay is 90 days Per Entry. If you need more time, you may be able to apply for an extension for your e-Visa.
What documents should I have before applying for an Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa?
- Applicant Photo - You'll need a recent passport photo that is in color.
- Valid Passport - Your passport must be valid for up to 6 months from your arrival date.
- Proof of Accommodation - Show your hotel/resort reservation or a letter from your local host.
- National Identity Card or Birth Certificate - At least one of these records will be needed.
- Payment Method - You can pay for your e-Visa application quickly and easily with a debit/credit card or through PayPal.
- Travel Authorization by Employer or School - The airport authorities must have a copy of this.
- Departing Confirmation - Print out a copy of your departing flight details to show customs officials.
- Proof of Financial Sufficiency - Have the funds for your trip ready to show.
e-Visa for Senegal Residents to Antigua & Barbuda
If you want the best experience getting your visa online, then do it with iVisa. Senegalese citizens now have the perfect option to apply for and obtain an e-Visa online from wherever you are in the world.
Get ready to experience the majesty of Antigua & Barbuda's beaches today. Take a few moments, and apply for the online e-Visa now.
Safe travels to you.