There is a program that makes it quite simple if you live in Sudan and want to go to Antigua & Barbuda: the e-Visa. e-Visa is a digital passport application process which can be used in many countries around the world. The benefits for tourists are that visas can be easily acquired virtually anywhere on the Internet at any time and payments are made automatically.
Antigua & Barbuda is a sovereign two-island state that sits on the eastern edge of the Caribbean Sea. The main island was named by Christopher Columbus in 1493 in honor of the Virgin of La Antigua in the Seville Cathedral in Spain. People from around the world flock there for their beautiful beaches and warm tropical weather.
Since early 2016, the nation has provided tourists from 106 countries with online e-Visas., including Sudan. The Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa. Whether you're vacationing, visiting loved ones or just enjoying the countryside while awaiting your next connecting flight, iVisa will get you there.
If you are OK with being stuck in an airport, you don't need to get an e-Visa. But Antigua & Barbuda is just one quick online application away, so don't miss out. That's why you should get your Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa. Keep reading to learn about the different levels of e-Visa.
Frequently Asked Questions about the e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda
How long does it take to process the e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda?
Your processing time depends on your visa option and the processing speed you select.
- Standard processing will take 14 days to review and approve your e-Visa application.
- Rush processing will take 11 days for approval of your application.
- For the fastest processing speed, choose the Super Rush option. You will have your visa within 8 days.
When will my e-Visa expire?
The Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa expires 180 days after issued.
How often am I permitted to use my e-Visa to enter Antigua & Barbuda?
An e-Visa for A&B is a Single Entry visa.
How much does Antigua & Barbuda's e-Visa cost?
The cost of your Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa with processing will be:
- USD 135.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 165.00 total for the e-Visa and Rush processing.
- USD 200.00 if you choose Super Rush processing.
How long can I stay in Antigua & Barbuda with my e-Visa?
The maximum stay is 90 days Per Entry.
What documents should I have before applying for an Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa?
- Applicant Photo - You'll need a recent passport photo.
- Valid Passport - Your passport must be valid for up to 6 months from your arrival date.
- Travel Authorization by Employer or School - The airport authorities must have a copy of this.
- Proof of Accommodation - Make sure that you have a written statement from a relative/friend who will host you OR a document from the hotel where you will stay.
- National Identity Card or Birth Certificate - At least one of these records will be needed.
- Payment Method - You can pay for your e-Visa application quickly and easily with a debit/credit card or through PayPal.
- Airline Confirmation - Print out a copy of your departing flight details to show customs officials.
- Proof of Sustainability - You'll need to show proof that you are able to financially sustain yourself while you are in A&B.
The Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa for Sudan Residents
We at iVisa are happy that Antigua & Barbuda currently issues e-Visas through our simple and secure online applications. Let us deal with the paperwork so that you can plan for your trip.
In every way we can, we are always happy to help you. Please chat with one of our support experts should you have any additional questions.
We at iVisa hope you have a great trip to A&B!