There is a service that makes it very easy to go to Antigua and Barbuda if you live in Syria: the e-Visa. e-Visa is an online passport service that can be used from anywhere with an internet-connected PC or smartphone. e-Visas can be purchased from virtually anywhere on the Internet and payment is processed automatically.
Antigua & Barbuda is a sovereign two-island state that sits on the eastern edge of the Caribbean Sea. The indigenous people on the islands used to call it "Waladli". Antigua & Barbuda is also extremely rich in history and nature, besides being unbelievably beautiful. People from all over the world flock to their scenic beaches and warm tropical weather.
Since the beginning of 2016, tourists from 106 countries, including Syria, have been issued online e-Visas. Regardless of whether you are on vacation, visiting your family members or enjoying the countryside while awaiting your next flight, iVisa is what you need.
Antigua & Barbuda is just one quick online application away. That's why you should obtain an Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa. Continue reading to learn about the various e-Visa rates.
Frequently Asked Questions about the e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda
How long does the e-Visa for Antigua & Barbuda take to process?
Your processing time depends on your visa option and the processing speed you select.
- Standard processing will take 14 Business Days to review and approve your e-Visa application.
- Rush processing will take 11 Business Days for approval of your application.
- For the fastest processing speed, choose the Super Rush option. You will have your visa within 8 Business Days.
When is my e-Visa going to expire?
The Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa expires in 180 days after issued.
How often can I use my e-Visa to enter Antigua & Barbuda?
An e-Visa for A&B is a Single Entry visa.
How much does Antigua & Barbuda's e-Visa cost?
The cost of your Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa with processing will be:
- USD 135.00 for Standard processing.
- USD 165.00 total for the e-Visa and Rush processing.
- USD 200.00 if you choose Super Rush processing.
How long can I stay in Antigua & Barbuda with my e-Visa?
The maximum stay is 90 days Per Entry.
What documents should I gather before applying for an Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa?
- Travel Authorization by Employer or School - The airport authorities must have a copy of this.
- Proof of Accommodation - Make sure that you have a written statement from a relative/friend who will host you OR a document from the hotel where you will stay.
- Applicant Photo - You'll need a recent passport photo.
- Valid Passport - Your passport must be valid for up to 6 months from your arrival date.
- Identity Card or Birth Certificate - At least one of these records will be needed.
- Airline Confirmation - Print out a copy of your departing flight details to show customs officials.
- Proof of Host - You'll need to show proof that you are able to financially sustain yourself while you are in A&B.
- Payment Methods - You can quickly and easily pay for your e-Visa application with a debit or credit card. We also accept payment via PayPal.
The Antigua & Barbuda e-Visa for Syria Residents
We at iVisa are happy that Antigua & Barbuda currently issues e-Visas through our Online applications quick and protected. Let us deal with the hard stuff so you can get back to planning your trip.
We are always happy to help you in every way we can. Please talk to one of our support specialists should you have any questions.
Have a safe and fun trip!