Antigua & Barbuda is a paradise in the Caribbean for most travelers worldwide. Visitors are surrounded by the most magnificent beaches that they would never imagine.
If you’re interested in going to Antigua & Barbuda soon, you will have to get the Antigua & Barbuda: The e-Visa for residents of Syria.
If you don’t know exactly what it is and how you can get it online, iVisa.com will help you with that. Check out more details about the Antigua & Barbuda: The e-Visa for residents of Syria in the following lines.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to know about Antigua & Barbuda: The e-Visa for residents of Syria?
The Antigua & Barbuda: The e-Visa for residents of Syria is an electronic travel permit that grants access to the islands without any restriction for 180 days after issued. It is a Single Entry document which means you will need to get another one if you plan to visit the country more than once.
Fortunately, iVisa.com is the perfect alternative to obtain one. Our experts will take care of the paperwork while you wait comfortably at home.
What are the required documents to apply for the Antigua & Barbuda: The e-Visa for residents of Syria?
Applying with iVisa.com won’t require you to provide more than the essentials:
- Travel Authorization by Employer or School.
- Proof of Accommodation.
- Applicant Photo in a white background.
- Your passport must be valid for up to 6 months from your arrival date.
- Identity Card or Birth Certificate.
- Return ticket.
- You'll need to show proof that you are able to sustain yourself financially.
- Any of your debit or credit cards.
What are the processing time and fees?
iVisa.com prepared the following alternatives based on its affordability and the waiting time to get your e-Visa.
- Standard Processing Time: For USD 135.00, you get the e-Visa in 14 Business Days.
- Rush Processing Time: For USD 165.00, you get the e-Visa in 11 Business Days.
- Super Rush Processing Time: For USD 200.00, you obtain the e-Visa in 8 business 8 Business Days.
What are the steps to get my document with iVisa.com?
You will need to complete the following steps:
- First, fill in the application form with your information. Then, choose the processing time that meets your expectations.
- Second, double-check your data and continue with the payment method.
- Third, attach the required documents and submit your form.
Is iVisa.com a secure alternative?
For that reason, our customers recommend our services as you can read here.
Can I contact you if I have more questions about Antigua & Barbuda: The e-Visa for residents of Syria?
For sure! Feel free to reach out to our customer service agents to solve your queries about the Antigua & Barbuda: The e-Visa for residents of Syria.
You can also get in touch with them via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Antigua & Barbuda is one of the preferred destinations for most tourists worldwide due to its paradisiacal beaches in the Caribbean. Many tourists arrive at the cruise port in Saint John, Antigua & Barbuda’s capital, and it is the perfect place for shopping, visiting museums, and historic buildings. In addition, the island retains its history as a strategic naval port, and animal lovers can swim with stingrays. If you’re interested in visiting it soon, you might be wondering where to go first. For that reason, iVisa.com will mention a few places that might be of your interest.
Your first stop should be Half Moon Bay. It is bordered by one of the best beaches in the Caribbean. It is a favorite place for many because you can practice snorkeling and swimming without any problem. Another attraction you have to visit is the Nelson's Dockyard National Park in English Harbour. It is home to the 18th-century Old British Naval Dockyard of Antigua (inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List in July 2016) and restored historic buildings.
Those are only a few places that might be of your interest. Nonetheless, there are more places to go, but you will need to obtain your documents first.