Time is ticking away for a trip to Antarctica and the only way to get there is by dishing out the Argentina Reciprocity Fee. Take a look around our website and find out how to get to Argentina and the Argentina Reciprocity Fee here.
Add on airfare and cruise liner costs and you are well on your way to seeing the 7th continent. You better hurry though, certain ice shelves may not be around much longer.
If you wanted to visit the Larson Ice Shelf, you got about 4 years before its gone forever or at least that’s what scientists predict. We can’t stop melting ice but we can get you the required documents quickly and hopefully before there is no more ice. . Besides, going to Europe is overrated. Why not explore a place almost no humans have gone before? You can read more about Argentina Immigration and Reciprocity fee in this blog.
When looking at taking a not-so-common trip, especially one to the bottom of the earth, your options become less and less. Of course, no expedition will take place if you don’t arrive in Argentina and meet with Argentina Immigration and submit the Argentina Reciprocity Fee before your trip. Antarctica doesn’t have a fee, after all, there isn’t much of a civilization there. Just penguins and whales.
Our best suggestion to visiting the continent is by taking a cruise. Travel Wild Expeditions is one such company providing top notch exploration and epic adventures. Most who travel to the land of ice, usually visit three areas: Antarctic Peninsula, South Georgia and Falkland Islands. Most commonly visited area is the peninsula. Legendary wildlife provide unique opportunities to be up close and personal with nature.
Most cruises are about 10 days long and leave from Ushuaia, Argentina. You can take longer cruises but keep in mind the prices rise dramatically. Almost all cruises make landfall and allow you to step foot on Antarctica. Spend the day photographing wildlife or frozen glaciers. For those locations of beauty not accessible by foot, try grabbing a kayak.
Can you imagine cruising along beneath frozen water with a penguin waving from shore? Yea, we gotcha. Going to the ends of the earth requires an open mind and of course money. Crossing the Drake Passage requires time and effort. Taking a trip to Antarctica may be expensive in comparison to a Caribbean cruise, but think of where you are headed.
We recommend saving your money for this unless you already have it. Either way, you can enjoy the comforts of a cruise ship, mixed with breath taking sights unseen by 99% of the human population. If anything, a trip below gives you permanent bragging rights for the rest of your life.
Apply for an Argentina Visa
- 3 Gorgeous Wine Destinations in Argentina
- Antarctica Trip Lifetime
- Argentina Brews up One Beer
- Argentina Visa For Australian Citizens
- Argentina Visa for Australians
- Argentina Visa for Chinese Passport Holders
- Argentina Volcanoes Leave Traveler with Stunning Experience
- Argentina reciprocity fee for adventure
- Argentine iVisa Simplifies Visa Process
- Asado Favorite Food
- Best Restaurants in Buenos Aires
- Best Restaurants to Visit in Mendoza, Argentina
- Cycling Tours and tips for immigration
- Dino Family Adventure in Argentina
- Enjoy Argentina and its Traditional Cuisine
- Entry Fee and Visa Requirements for US Citizens
- Essential Facts about the Argentina Reciprocity Fee
- Get Your Visa To Argentina Online
- Get Your Visa to Visit Argentina
- Get your Argentina Reciprocity Fee to visit Argentina before arrival
- How To Pay For New Argentina Reciprocity Fees
- How To Retrieve Argentina Visa
- Hunters Need to Pay Argentina Reciprocity Fee
- I Was Born In Argentina Visa To Argentina
- Image Of The Argentina Reciprocity Fee
- Immigration to enjoy village El Chalten
- Is A Printed Copy Acceptable Visa To Argentina
- Learn to tango in Buenos Aires
- Mistake On Your Argentina Reciprocity Form
- New Zealand Visa Photo Requirements
- Original Argentina Reciprocity Fee Refunded
- Passport Stolen Do I Need A New Visa
- Pay Argentina Entry Fee to enjoy Mendoza
- Plate to Plate: Sampling Authentic Food of Argentina
- Proof Of Payment Of The Argentina Reciprocity Fee
- Reciprocity Fee to enjoy Mendoza
- Save time when landing in Buenos Aires Airport
- Seeing Buenos Aires One Picnic Basket At A Time
- Sipping Wine in Argentina
- Stamp With The Argentina Reciprocity Fee
- Stories Told Through Painted Hands and Entry Fee to Argentina
- Stunning Glacier Excursions in Estancia Cristina
- Tango in Argentina is One of a Kind
- Tango your way through Buenos Aires
- The Argentina ETA for Chinese citizens
- The Floralis Generica of Argentina
- Tour the Colorful La Boca Neighborhood of Buenos Aires
- Travel and Holidays in Patagonia Paradise
- Travel to Argentina for Outdoor Adventures in Lanin National Park
- Trek Wonders of Argentina: Climbing Mount Fitz Roy
- US citizens no longer need to pay the Argentina Reciprocity Fee
- Visa for holidays and day Trip in the Buenos Aires Zoo
- Who needs a visa to Argentina and how to get it
- Wine Touring in the Mendoza Valley in Argentina