There are 71 countries whose citizens are authorized to receive an ETA or Electronic Travel Authorization for Argentina, and Benin is one of those countries. The advantage of applying from your phone or computer is processing and receiving your Argentina Electronic Travel Authorization safely and as quick as you want.
The ETA/AVE for Argentina requires that you have a valid US B2 or Schengen visa that is still valid for more than three months. The ETA/AVE is suitable for tourism purposes only. You will need to upload your documents to apply for an Argentina ETA tourism “visa” online.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) | Argentina Tourist Visa for Benin Citizens
What are the requirements to visit Argentina with a visa?
First, to know whether or not you need a visa (see below).
If you are from Benin, the requirements for an ETA/AVE for Argentina include the following documents:
- Valid Passport - Your valid Benin passport must be good for up to 6 months from your date of arrival in Argentina.
- US B2/Schengen Visa - To get an ETA/AVE, you will need to have either a US B2 visa or a Schengen visa--upload scan of this with your application.
- Travel Itinerary - Have your travel plans (including when you will leave Argentina) ready to show Immigration Officers.
- Accommodation Information - Travel authorities of Argentina want to know you have a place to stay and can subsist in the country.
- Payment Method - You will need either a credit/debit card or a PayPal account to complete the process.
Do I need a visa to go to Argentina?
87 countries are considered “visa-free” countries, meaning you can enter Argentina for up to 90 days with a possible renewal of another 90 days, all without needing a visa. Benin nationals will need at least an ETA to get into Argentina.
What are the processing times for an Argentina “visa” ETA/AVE?
We have three processing speeds to help you get your ETA visa fast:
- Standard Processing will take up to 16 days to process.
- Rush Processing will take up to 13 days to process.
- Super Rush Processing will take up to 10 days to process.
What is the cost of an Argentina ETA/AVE?
The total of your Argentina ETA varies based on your processing speed request.
- The Standard Processing option will bring the total cost to USD 85.00
- The Rush Processing option will bring the total cost to USD 115.00
- The Super Rush Processing option will bring the total cost to USD 150.00
How many entries into Argentina do I get with an ETA or AVE?
As a Benin resident, your ETA will allow you to have Multiple Entry into Argentina.
When does my ETA/AVE for Argentina expire?
You have 90 days after arrival to travel to Argentina with your ETA authorization before it expires.
What is the maximum amount of time I can stay in Argentina with an ETA?
When you have an ETA for Argentina, you are allowed to stay in Argentina for up to 90 days Total.
Argentina Tourist ETA Visa for Citizens of Benin
What is great about the ETA/AVE is that you can get it online quickly and be ready for your trip to Argentina! Feel free to jump over and get your tourist ETA for Argentina now.
Have a wonderful journey!