If you want to tour Argentina as a citizen of the Dominican Republic, you can now get an Electronic Travel Authorization, or ETA, online. That way, you do not have to go to the embassy or consulate and can save yourself some time and effort.
The ETA/AVE for Argentina policy states that you have to own a valid US B2 or Schengen visa that is still valid for more than 3 months. Also, the ETA/AVE is good for tourism purposes only. You will have to upload your documents to apply for an Argentina ETA tourism “visa” online.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) | Argentina Tourist Visa for the Dominican Republic Citizens
What are the requirements to visit Argentina with a visa?
First, know whether or not you need a visa (see below).
If you are from the Dominican Republic, the requirements for an ETA/AVE for Argentina include the following documents:
- Valid Passport - Your valid Philippines passport must still be good for up to 6 months from your date of arrival in Argentina.
- US B2/Schengen Visa - To get an ETA/AVE, you’ll need to either have a US B2 visa or a Schengen visa - upload scans of this with your application.
- Travel Itinerary - Have your travel plans (including when you’ll leave Argentina) ready to show to the immigration officers.
- Accommodation Information - Travel authorities of Argentina want to know you have a place to stay and can be self-sufficient while in the country.
- Payment Method - You’ll need either a credit/debit card or a PayPal account to check out.
Do I need a visa to go to Argentina?
87 countries are considered “visa-free” countries meaning you can enter Argentina for up to 90 days with a possible renewal of another 90 days, all without needing a visa. Dominican Republic nationals will need at least an ETA to get into Argentina.
What are the processing times for an Argentina “visa” ETA/AVE?
We have three processing speeds to help you get your ETA visa substitute fast:
- Standard Processing will take up to 16 days to process.
- Rush Processing will take up to 13 days to process.
- Super Rush Processing will take up to 10 days to process.
What is the cost of an Argentina ETA/AVE?
The total cost of your Argentina ETA varies based on your processing speed request.
- The Standard Processing option will bring the total cost to USD 85.00
- The Rush Processing option will bring the total cost to USD 115.00
- The Super Rush Processing option will bring the total cost to USD 150.00
How many entries into Argentina do I get with an ETA or AVE?
As a Dominican Republic resident, your ETA will allow you to have Multiple Entry into Argentina.
When does my ETA/AVE for Argentina expire?
You have 90 days after issued to travel to Argentina with your ETA authorization before it expires.
What is the maximum amount of time I can stay in Argentina with an ETA?
When you have an ETA for Argentina, you are allowed to stay in Argentina for up to 90 days in Total.
Argentina Tourist ETA Visa for Citizens of the Dominican Republic
What’s amazing about the ETA/AVE is that you can get it online quickly and be ready for your trip to Argentina! Feel free to jump over and get your tourist ETA for Argentina now.
We are here through email or chat to support you.
Have a wonderful trip to Argentina!