These past few months have been a struggle for travelers around the world. We are sure you are more than ready to travel, and we have great news! Argentina is welcoming international travelers. Now, citizens of Brazil can visit Argentina, but they must comply with a new entry requirement known as the Argentina Affidavit.
Keep reading about how citizens of Brazil enter Argentina during coronavirus with iVisa.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Argentina Affidavit?
The Argentina Affidavit is a mandatory document for anybody entering Argentina during coronavirus. If you don’t have this health document before taking your flight to Argentina, you may not be able to enter this country.
Citizens of Brazil should start the Argentina Affidavit process within 48 hours before they depart for Argentina. Before this period, the online application won’t be available.
If you are looking for more details about how citizens of Brazil can enter Argentina during coronavirus go here.
What are the covid restrictions in Argentina?
Health authorities in Argentina have established a few health requirements related to covid for visitors coming from neighboring countries, like Brazil. Therefore, citizens of Brazil must check the following information:
- Take a PCR test within 72 hours before landing in Argentina, and show the negative results to immigration officers.
- Have medical insurance covering covid treatment and isolation period.
- In case travelers can’t take the coronavirus test before arrival, then they must self-isolate for 14 days.
The Argentina Affidavit is only a click away! Go for it!
What is the validity of the Argentina Affidavit?
Citizens of Brazil holding an Argentina Affidavit can have a maximum stay of 90 days Per Entry in Argentina. However, the document only allows a Single Entry.
What information is required?
Travelers must complete the electronic form with personal details, health conditions, and data about the trip to Argentina.
Also, have the following:
- A valid passport, your passport must have a 6-month validity after arrival.
- An email address.
- Payment options, pay with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
Continue exploring all the details about how citizens of Brazil enter Argentina during coronavirus in the application page.
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard processing service, for a regular 24 hours wait and payment of USD 20.00, the Argentina Affidavit will arrive in your email inbox.
- Rush processing service, pay the fair price of USD 35.00 fee, and receive your travel document in just 4 hours.
- Super Rush processing service, in the minimum time of 30 minutes and a price of USD 60.00, you will be ready to enter Argentina.
What are the steps for the Argentina Affidavit?
- Fill out the online application and choose a processing time according to your preference.
- Review your details and pay with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Upload any documents required.
iVisa.com has all the answers for how citizens of Brazil enter Argentina during coronavirus!
How will I receive my health document?
Citizens of Brazil should expect an email from iVisa.com with the Argentina Affidavit. Immigration authorities will request your health document upon arrival so show it as soon as you land in Argentina.
Health authorities have established different health guidelines in Argentina that you must follow during your stay.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Continue learning about how citizens of Brazil enter Argentina during coronavirus in the application page.
Who should I contact if I have some questions?
Get in touch with our incredible support agents, who are available 24/7.Also, you could write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Head to the application page if you feel ready to start a journey of a lifetime to Argentina!
Keep all the latest news about how citizens of Brazil enter Argentina during coronavirus with iVisa.com.