We are sure you want to travel as soon as possible and iVisa.com is here to help you! Argentina is welcoming international travelers, but you should be aware of the new health protocols. Citizens of Canada must acquire a health document called Argentina Affidavit before they land in Argentina.
Keep reading more details about how citizens of Canada can enter Argentina during coronavirus.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I enter Argentina during coronavirus?
Yes! Argentina is welcoming international travelers. However, you should take into consideration the covid restrictions, which include a document known as the Argentina Affidavit. Citizens of Canada must have Argentina Affidavit when entering Argentina, and they must comply with all the health guidelines during their time in Argentinian territory.
Travelers must begin the Argentina Affidavit process within 48 hours before their journey to Argentina.
If you are looking for more details about how citizens of Canada can enter Argentina during coronavirus go here.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Argentina?
No, you don’t need a COVID-19 vaccine to enter this country, but you must still fill in the Argentina Affidavit form.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Argentina travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
What are the covid restrictions in Argentina?
Argentina authorities have been cautious about opening again for international travel. Therefore, they have established a set of covid restrictions for travelers from neighboring countries.
- There are no testing and quarantine requirements to follow.
Start your journey with the Argentina Affidavit!
For how long is the Argentina Affidavit valid?
Citizens of Canada with a valid Argentina Affidavit can stay a maximum of 90 days Per Entry and have a Single Entry to Argentina.
What are the requirements?
Travelers must complete the electronic form with personal data, current health conditions, and details about their trip to Argentina.
Also, they should have the following:
- A valid passport, your passport should have a validity of 6 months after arrival.
- An email address.
- Payment methods, iVisa.com has a minimum fee for the service that you can pay with a credit/debit card.
Discover more details about how citizens of Canada can enter Argentina during coronavirus in the application page.
What are the processing times and fees?
According to your time and budget, iVisa.com brings you the next options:
- Standard service, for a flexible wait of 24 hours and payment of USD 33.49, the Argentina Affidavit can be yours!
- Rush service, pay the fair price of USD 51.99, and get your travel document in 4 hours.
- Super Rush service, for the minimum wait of 30 minutes and a price of USD 95.99, we will work as fast as possible on your travel requirement.
What are the steps?
The process only takes 3 simple steps:
- Fill out the electronic form with personal details and choose a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Review your information and correct any mistakes. Pay with a credit/debit card.
- Upload any documents required.
The Argentina Affidavit is the answer for how citizens of Canada can enter Argentina during coronavirus!
How will I receive my document?
Remember that the coronavirus pandemic is still present. For this reason, follow all the health protocols in Argentina.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Of course! iVisa.com has years of experience handling all types of travel documentation. Our customers know we work with strict security guidelines that assure your information is safe with us.
Dive into more details about how citizens of Canada can enter Argentina during coronavirus in the application page.
Who should I contact if I have some questions?
Get in touch with our support agents. They are available 24/7 and waiting to answer all your questions. We want you to travel and enjoy Argentina soon!
Keep updated about how citizens of Canada can enter Argentina during coronavirus with iVisa.com.