As you may be aware, more countries have started to welcome international travelers, and Argentina is one of them. Now, citizens of Chile can enter Argentina during coronavirus as long as they comply with new entry requirements, such as the Argentina Affidavit.
Continue exploring how citizens of Chile can enter Argentina during coronavirus with iVisa.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I enter Argentina during coronavirus?
Yes! Although the coronavirus pandemic is still present in Argentina, health authorities have taken all the precautions to keep the population and travelers safe.
International travelers must have the Argentina Affidavit before landing in Argentina. The health document will provide valuable information to health authorities as a way to control the coronavirus pandemic.
Citizens of Chile must start the Argentina Affidavit process within 48 hours before they enter Argentina.
If you want to find out more about how citizens of Chile can enter Argentina during coronavirus go here.
What are the covid restrictions in Argentina?
Argentina has implemented different requirements related to covid for travelers coming from neighboring countries, such as Chile. For this reason, citizens of Chile should comply with the following:
- Take a PCR test 72 hours before departing for Argentina, and show the negative results upon arrival.
- Obtain medical insurance covering a covid infection.
- If they don’t have the coronavirus test, then they must self-isolate for 14 days.
Start your journey with the Argentina Affidavit!
What is the validity of the Argentina Affidavit?
Citizens of Chile with an Argentina Affidavit can stay up to 90 days Per Entry in Argentina. However, they only get the benefit of a Single Entry.
What information is required?
Answer all the questions in the electronic form with personal details, current health conditions, and information about your trip to Argentina.
Gather the next items as well:
- A valid passport, your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after arrival.
- An email address to receive the Argentina Affidavit safely.
- Payment options, iVisa.com charges a small fee for the service that you can pay with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
Dive into all the details about how citizens of Chile can enter Argentina during coronavirus in the application page.
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard processing service, only wait 24 hours and make a payment of USD 20.00 so you can receive the Argentina Affidavit.
- Rush processing service, pay a USD 35.00 fee, and obtain your travel document in 4 hours.
- Super Rush processing service, in just 30 minutes and a price of USD 60.00, your travel document will arrive right away.
What are the steps?
- Complete the online application with personal information and pick a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Check your details and correct any mistakes. Proceed to pay with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Attach any documents required.
The answer for how citizens of Chile can enter Argentina during coronavirus is the Argentina Affidavit! Go for it!
How will I receive my document?
Remember to comply with all the health guidelines while in Argentina so you stay healthy throughout your journey.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Explore everything about how citizens of Chile can enter Argentina during coronavirus in the application page.
Who should I contact if I have some questions?
Reach out to our support agents, who are available 24/7. We are more than ready to solve all your doubts. Travel and relax in Argentina with iVisa.com. Also, we have the option to write to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to continue reading about the health protocols in Argentina, then head to the application page now!
Stay informed about how citizens of Chile can enter Argentina during coronavirus with iVisa.com.