this is an email from a customer re their current fee.
Last year we acquired the necessary Reciprocity Fee for each of us. They last for 1 year. Looks like we bought them on 21 October 2013, but we didn't arrive in Argentina until 25 November 2013.
This trip we will be arriving in Buenos Aires on 29 November 2014, for about 12 1/2 hours - disembark ship and off to airport to depart country by plane. Whichever date above is important, our arrival will be over 1 year since we last both landed and departed Argentina.
I have tried to buy another Reciprocity Fee for each of us but the online system says "You already have one".
Based on past experience, Seabourn won't let us board the ship in Fort Lauderdale on 24 October 2014 without having the receipts for the Reciprocity Fees for when we disembark at Buenos Aires.
Can you please find out from your Back Office people how I can pay for new Reciprocity Fes and receive receipts prior to 24 October 2014 but preferably before we leave home on 31 July 2014.
Can you please advise me what it is they are to do in this situation?
Please note we are a private company and not the Argentina government. In any case, can help you with your client’s situation. The reason your client cannot get a new Reciprocity Fee for Argentina is because there is an existing sticker. Please apply online at our site – https://www.visatoargentina.com/apply-online/. We can solve the problem for you and get you the Fee ASAP. Thanks!
Apply for an Argentina Visa
- 3 Gorgeous Wine Destinations in Argentina
- Antarctica Trip Lifetime
- Argentina Brews up One Beer
- Argentina Visa For Australian Citizens
- Argentina Visa for Australians
- Argentina Visa for Chinese Passport Holders
- Argentina Volcanoes Leave Traveler with Stunning Experience
- Argentina reciprocity fee for adventure
- Argentine iVisa Simplifies Visa Process
- Asado Favorite Food
- Best Restaurants in Buenos Aires
- Best Restaurants to Visit in Mendoza, Argentina
- Cycling Tours and tips for immigration
- Dino Family Adventure in Argentina
- Enjoy Argentina and its Traditional Cuisine
- Entry Fee and Visa Requirements for US Citizens
- Essential Facts about the Argentina Reciprocity Fee
- Get Your Visa To Argentina Online
- Get Your Visa to Visit Argentina
- Get your Argentina Reciprocity Fee to visit Argentina before arrival
- How To Pay For New Argentina Reciprocity Fees
- How To Retrieve Argentina Visa
- Hunters Need to Pay Argentina Reciprocity Fee
- I Was Born In Argentina Visa To Argentina
- Image Of The Argentina Reciprocity Fee
- Immigration to enjoy village El Chalten
- Is A Printed Copy Acceptable Visa To Argentina
- Learn to tango in Buenos Aires
- Mistake On Your Argentina Reciprocity Form
- New Zealand Visa Photo Requirements
- Original Argentina Reciprocity Fee Refunded
- Passport Stolen Do I Need A New Visa
- Pay Argentina Entry Fee to enjoy Mendoza
- Plate to Plate: Sampling Authentic Food of Argentina
- Proof Of Payment Of The Argentina Reciprocity Fee
- Reciprocity Fee to enjoy Mendoza
- Save time when landing in Buenos Aires Airport
- Seeing Buenos Aires One Picnic Basket At A Time
- Sipping Wine in Argentina
- Stamp With The Argentina Reciprocity Fee
- Stories Told Through Painted Hands and Entry Fee to Argentina
- Stunning Glacier Excursions in Estancia Cristina
- Tango in Argentina is One of a Kind
- Tango your way through Buenos Aires
- The Argentina ETA for Chinese citizens
- The Floralis Generica of Argentina
- Tour the Colorful La Boca Neighborhood of Buenos Aires
- Travel and Holidays in Patagonia Paradise
- Travel to Argentina for Outdoor Adventures in Lanin National Park
- Trek Wonders of Argentina: Climbing Mount Fitz Roy
- US citizens no longer need to pay the Argentina Reciprocity Fee
- Visa for holidays and day Trip in the Buenos Aires Zoo
- Who needs a visa to Argentina and how to get it
- Wine Touring in the Mendoza Valley in Argentina