Think you made a mistake on your Argentina Reciprocity Form?
Please check these items first:
The credit card information on the Fee is incorrect? The credit card used is our corporate card. We process the visa for you with the government of Argentina. For this reason your credit card does not appear on the Reciprocity Fee.
The expiration date on the Reciprocity Fee is incorrect? We only collect the passport expiration for informational purposes. The Expiration date on the Fee is when the Reciprocity Fee expires (10 years for US citizens, 1 year for Australian citizens and 1 month before for the expiration of your passport for Canadian citizens) Please note if you made a mistake on your personal information, we can easily rectify the issue. You can see question 13 in the following government link:
“I made a mistake on my personal information when I paid the fee. Can I correct the data?
The only data that cannot be changed is the nationality. If you informed a wrong nationality when you filled in the form, you will have to pay again and request the refund for the payment made with the wrong information. Any other information (name, passport number, date of birth, etc.) can be changed by the immigration agent upon arrival to Argentina.”
In such case, please reply to our email with the change you need made and we will confirm with our contact at the Argentina government and send you a confirmation email. This service is included in our service fee.
Have a nice trip!
Apply for an Argentina Visa
- Note for US Citizens: Effective on March 24 2016, the Argentina Government has temporarily suspended the Argentina Reciprocity Fee for US citizens.
- Note for all Australian citizens: From the 1st of July 2017, Australians no longer require to pay the Reciprocity fee to visit Argentina..
- Chinese Citizens to apply for the English: Argentina Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) / Spanish: AVE - Autorización de Viaje Electrónica online.
- 3 Gorgeous Wine Destinations in Argentina
- Antarctica Trip Lifetime
- Argentina Brews up One Beer
- Argentina Visa For Australian Citizens
- Argentina Visa for Australians
- Argentina Visa for Chinese Passport Holders
- Argentina Volcanoes Leave Traveler with Stunning Experience
- Argentina reciprocity fee for adventure
- Argentine iVisa Simplifies Visa Process
- Asado Favorite Food
- Best Restaurants in Buenos Aires
- Best Restaurants to Visit in Mendoza, Argentina
- Cycling Tours and tips for immigration
- Dino Family Adventure in Argentina
- Enjoy Argentina and its Traditional Cuisine
- Entry Fee and Visa Requirements for US Citizens
- Essential Facts about the Argentina Reciprocity Fee
- Get Your Visa To Argentina Online
- Get Your Visa to Visit Argentina
- Get your Argentina Reciprocity Fee to visit Argentina before arrival
- How To Pay For New Argentina Reciprocity Fees
- How To Retrieve Argentina Visa
- Hunters Need to Pay Argentina Reciprocity Fee
- I Was Born In Argentina Visa To Argentina
- Image Of The Argentina Reciprocity Fee
- Immigration to enjoy village El Chalten
- Is A Printed Copy Acceptable Visa To Argentina
- Learn to tango in Buenos Aires
- Mistake On Your Argentina Reciprocity Form
- New Zealand Visa Photo Requirements
- Original Argentina Reciprocity Fee Refunded
- Passport Stolen Do I Need A New Visa
- Pay Argentina Entry Fee to enjoy Mendoza
- Plate to Plate: Sampling Authentic Food of Argentina
- Proof Of Payment Of The Argentina Reciprocity Fee
- Reciprocity Fee to enjoy Mendoza
- Save time when landing in Buenos Aires Airport
- Seeing Buenos Aires One Picnic Basket At A Time
- Sipping Wine in Argentina
- Stamp With The Argentina Reciprocity Fee
- Stories Told Through Painted Hands and Entry Fee to Argentina
- Stunning Glacier Excursions in Estancia Cristina
- Tango in Argentina is One of a Kind
- Tango your way through Buenos Aires
- The Argentina ETA for Chinese citizens
- The Floralis Generica of Argentina
- Tour the Colorful La Boca Neighborhood of Buenos Aires
- Travel and Holidays in Patagonia Paradise
- Travel to Argentina for Outdoor Adventures in Lanin National Park
- Trek Wonders of Argentina: Climbing Mount Fitz Roy
- US citizens no longer need to pay the Argentina Reciprocity Fee
- Visa for holidays and day Trip in the Buenos Aires Zoo
- Who needs a visa to Argentina and how to get it
- Wine Touring in the Mendoza Valley in Argentina