Back to Article List
| Updated on Jul 29, 2017

Stamp With The Argentina Reciprocity Fee

My wife & I were in Argentina on Jan. 19, 2013 and departed on Jan.. 22, 2013 . My wife & I paid $160 each for Argentina reciprocity visa. We have misplaced the paper indicating we have paid. Our visa was good for 10 years. Can you help us with our papers ... so we don't have to get the new Argentina visa. Your response will be appreciated.

Please check your US passport to see if there is a stamp with the Argentina Reciprocity Fee. They should have stamped it into your passport when you came into the country. If you don't see the stamp, you can retrieve your Reciprocity Fee from the government website since you didn't process with us. Here are the steps:

Step 1: Go to

Login. Enter user and password

Step 2: Click Payments Registered

Step 3: Locate visa and click on print button

Step 4: Print visa

Apply for an Argentina Visa

Click here to apply for an Argentina visa.

Follow iVisa
Recent Posts
Sri Lanka visa for Congolese
Aug 31, 2018 / Sri-lanka
Egypt visa for Monacan
Aug 10, 2018 / Egypt, Visa
Egypt visa for Luxembourgers
Aug 10, 2018 / Egypt, Visa
Zambia visa for Vietnamese
Sep 5, 2018 / Zambia, Visa
Zambia visa for Venezuelan
Sep 5, 2018 / Zambia, Visa
Argentina Visa
Add Comment