Learn More: Affidavit
The Argentina Affidavit was created as a measure to protect the public health of nationals and foreign nationals amid the coronavirus pandemic. All travelers who wish to visit Argentina need to complete this form.
WHO CAN ENTER ARGENTINA WITH THIS DOCUMENT
Anyone who wishes to enter this country must fill out the Argentina Affidavit. You can apply in advance at any time, and we'll send you the affidavit 48 hours before your flight. Arriving passengers are not required to obtain a negative COVID-19 PCR test result to enter Argentina. The test must be taken within 72 hours prior to departure.
All nationalities can apply for this document.
OBTAIN THE ARGENTINA AFFIDAVIT
To obtain this travel form, you’ll need to provide information about your flight, health status, and intention to stay in Argentina. You must adhere to the country’s safety protocols.
Visit our application page to complete the Argentina Affidavit.
DISPLAY THE FORM
Once you send your application, we’ll forward the Argentina Affidavit to your email before your trip, so you can show it to the immigration authorities once you arrive at the airport. Visit the FAQs below to view quarantine rules for Argentina.
Required Documents to Apply
Negative pre-departure PCR COVID-19 test result
Selfie holding the physical credit card used for the transaction is need to verify payment. Only the last 4 digits of the credit card must be visible in the picture. Only one image is needed per order. (if applicable)
The Argentina Affidavit must be filled out within 48 hours prior to the trip.
In the case of minors or people with disabilities who cannot do it on their own, it will be the father, mother or person in charge who must complete the required data on behalf of them.
People over 70 years of age are exempt from the obligation to perform the Argentina Affidavit electronically.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
No, a PCR test is not a requirement to obtain the Argentina Affidavit. However, to enter the country every traveler must have a negative PCR test result taken within 72 hours prior to departure. Be ready to show it to airline officials when departing for Argentina.
Please consult the airline or embassy before your trip regarding the latest regulations especially in regards to pre-arrival COVID PCR tests.
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 30 minutes - USD 60.00.
You can apply in advance for the Argentina Affidavit at any time, and we'll make sure we send you the affidavit 48 hours before your trip.
By applying ahead of time, you can forget about having to worry about exactly when you should apply and rest easy knowing that's one item taken care of on your to-do list. It is recommended that you apply a minimum of 48 hours before your trip.
- ARGENTINE iVISA SIMPLIFIES THE VISA PROCESS
- GET YOUR VISA TO VISIT ARGENTINA
- GET YOUR VISA TO ARGENTINA ONLINE
- Argentina Passport Visa-Free Countries
- Argentina travel restrictions today: Discover them here
- Argentina covid entry requirements: Check them here
- How Citizens of the United States Can Enter Argentina During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Chile Can Enter Argentina During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Canada Can Enter Argentina During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Brazil Can Enter Argentina During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of the United Kingdom Can Enter Argentina During Coronavirus
- What is the Argentina 14 day quarantine requirement?
- Argentina Vaccination Requirement: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Argentina?
- Who needs a visa to Argentina and how to get it
- Asado Favorite Food
- Wine Touring in the Mendoza Valley in Argentina
- Argentina Visa Frequently Asked Questions
- PROCESSING TIME FOR ARGENTINA VISA
- GET YOUR ARGENTINA RECIPROCITY FEE BEFORE ARRIVAL
- Argentina Tourist Visa for Citizens of the Philippines (Electronic Travel Authorization)
- The Argentina ETA for Chinese citizens
- Argentina Visa for Chinese Passport Holders
- Argentina Tourist Visa for Citizens of Indonesia (Electronic Travel Authorization)
- Dino Family Adventure in Argentina