Learn More: Health Declaration
The Argentina Affidavit was created as a measure to protect the public health of nationals and foreign nationals amid the coronavirus pandemic. All travelers who wish to visit Argentina need to complete this form.
WHO CAN ENTER ARGENTINA WITH THIS DOCUMENT
Anyone who wishes to enter this country must fill out the Argentina Affidavit. You can apply in advance at any time, and we'll send you the affidavit 48 hours before your flight. Arriving passengers are not required to obtain a negative COVID-19 PCR test result to enter Argentina.
All nationalities can apply for this document.
OBTAIN THE ARGENTINA AFFIDAVIT
To obtain this travel form, you’ll need to provide information about your flight, health status, and intention to stay in Argentina. You must adhere to the country’s safety protocols.
Visit our application page to complete the Argentina Affidavit.
DISPLAY THE FORM
Once you send your application, we’ll forward the Argentina Affidavit to your email before your trip, so you can show it to the immigration authorities once you arrive at the airport. Visit the FAQs below to view quarantine rules for Argentina.
Required Documents to Apply
Negative pre-departure PCR COVID-19 test result
Selfie holding the physical credit card used for the transaction. Only the last 4 digits of the credit card must be visible in the picture. (if applicable)
The Argentina Affidavit must be filled out within 48 hours prior to the trip.
In the case of minors or people with disabilities who cannot do it on their own, it will be the father, mother or person in charge who must complete the required data on behalf of them.
People over 70 years of age are exempt from the obligation to perform the Argentina Affidavit electronically.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 30 minutes - USD 60.00.
You can apply in advance for the Argentina Affidavit at any time, and we'll make sure we send you the affidavit 48 hours before your trip.
By applying ahead of time, you can forget about having to worry about exactly when you should apply and rest easy knowing that's one item taken care of on your to-do list. It is recommended that you apply a minimum of 48 hours before your trip.
- Argentina Vaccination Requirement: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Argentina?
- Who needs a visa to Argentina and how to get it
- Argentina travel restrictions today: Discover them here
- Argentina covid entry requirements: Check them here
- How Citizens of the United States Can Enter Argentina During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Chile Can Enter Argentina During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Canada Can Enter Argentina During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Brazil Can Enter Argentina During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of the United Kingdom Can Enter Argentina During Coronavirus
- Sipping Wine in Argentina
- Stories Told Through Painted Hands and Entry Fee to Argentina
- Tango in Argentina is One of a Kind
- How To Retrieve Argentina Visa
- Image Of The Argentina Reciprocity Fee
- 3 Gorgeous Wine Destinations in Argentina
- Argentina Volcanoes Leave Traveler with Stunning Experience
- Cycling Tours and tips for immigration
- Pay Argentina Entry Fee to enjoy Mendoza
- Immigration to enjoy village El Chalten
- Reciprocity Fee to enjoy Mendoza
- Tango your way through Buenos Aires
- Travel and Holidays in Patagonia Paradise
- Travel to Argentina for Outdoor Adventures in Lanin National Park
- Antarctica Trip Lifetime
- Visa for holidays and day Trip in the Buenos Aires Zoo
- Asado Favorite Food
- Best Restaurants to Visit in Mendoza, Argentina
- Essential Facts about the Argentina Reciprocity Fee
- Hunters Need to Pay Argentina Reciprocity Fee
- Stunning Glacier Excursions in Estancia Cristina
- Argentina reciprocity fee for adventure
- Wine Touring in the Mendoza Valley in Argentina
- Seeing Buenos Aires One Picnic Basket At A Time
- Learn to tango in Buenos Aires
- Enjoy Argentina and its Traditional Cuisine
- Argentina Visa Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Argentina 14 day quarantine requirement?
- Mistake On Your Argentina Reciprocity Form
- ARGENTINE iVISA SIMPLIFIES THE VISA PROCESS
- Tour the Colorful La Boca Neighborhood of Buenos Aires
- PROCESSING TIME FOR ARGENTINA VISA
- GET YOUR VISA TO VISIT ARGENTINA
- GET YOUR ARGENTINA RECIPROCITY FEE BEFORE ARRIVAL
- Argentina Tourist Visa for Citizens of the Philippines (Electronic Travel Authorization)
- Entry Fee and Visa Requirements for US Citizens
- Argentina Visa For Australian Citizens
- The Argentina ETA for Chinese citizens
- Argentina Visa for Chinese Passport Holders
- The Floralis Generica of Argentina
- Plate to Plate: Sampling Authentic Food of Argentina
- Argentina Tourist Visa for Citizens of Indonesia (Electronic Travel Authorization)
- Save time when landing in Buenos Aires Airport
- GET YOUR VISA TO ARGENTINA ONLINE
- Trek Wonders of Argentina: Climbing Mount Fitz Roy
- Argentina Brews up One Beer
- Best Restaurants in Buenos Aires
- US citizens no longer need to pay the Argentina Reciprocity Fee
- Dino Family Adventure in Argentina
- Passport Stolen Do I Need A New Visa
- Is A Printed Copy Acceptable Visa To Argentina
- I Was Born In Argentina Visa To Argentina
- How To Pay For New Argentina Reciprocity Fees
- Proof Of Payment Of The Argentina Reciprocity Fee
- Original Argentina Reciprocity Fee Refunded