In case you are eligible for an Armenia e-visa, then you may be interested to learn more about it. Time is of the essence for everyone, and iVisa understands that. That is why we put at your disposal the information you need to know before you start the online application process. Hopefully, you find the info helpful. Moreover, if you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact our customer support. The service can be reached via online chat or phone 24/7, and it is entirely free of charge.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
What is the Armenia e-visa processing time?
Since not all people have the same needs and budgets, iVisa wants to give you the opportunity to choose a processing time for your application. That way, you can pick the one that serves you best. However, you must remember that the processing time you select for your application determines how much money you are going to spend on your Armenia visa. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard – your application is processed within 7 business days, and the cost is USD 7.00, and you pay USD 7.00 for it
- Super Rush – it takes 3 business days for your application to be processed, and you are charged USD 7.00 As you can see, the cost of your Armenia visa increases with each processing time option. At the same time, you should know that the fees above apply to the short-term Armenia e-visa. iVisa gives you the possibility to obtain a long-term visa as well, for which the costs are as following:
- Standard processing – you get your Armenia visa within 7 business days, and you are charged USD 33.00 for it
- Rush processing – it takes 5 business days for your application to be processed, and the cost is USD 33.00
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within 3 business days, and you get to spend USD 33.00
When do I have to choose the processing time of my Armenia e-visa?
When you access the application page, you will notice that you have to go through a couple of steps. During the first step of the application process, you will be asked to select a processing time option for your application. It is at that moment when you have to check a box, so to speak. Take a good look at how long it takes and how much it costs so that you do not have any surprises. Even so, you will get to review your application form, and if you notice that you did not choose the right processing time for your Armenia e-visa, you will be able to go back on your decision.