When you plan a trip to Armenia, one of the first things you need to consider is the fact that you may need a visa. The good news is that many non-visa exempt nationalities are eligible for an Armenia e-visa, which means that you can apply for it online. iVisa can help with the online application process. To learn more about the Armenia e-visa, we suggest that you read the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Antigua and Barbuda eligible for an Armenia e-visa?
Yes, the citizens of Antigua and Barbuda can apply online for an Armenia e-visa.
What are the requirements for an Armenia e-visa?
Right before you access the application page to apply for an Armenia visa, you need to check if you have everything necessary for the process. Here is what you need to put together for a successful application process:
- Valid passport – you have to make sure that the passport remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Armenia and has one blank page for stamping
- Digital photo of yourself – the picture needs to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel dates
- Information about your accommodation in Armenia – a hotel booking confirmation is enough. If you stay with friends/relatives, a simple letter will suffice.
- E-mail address – you receive your Armenia visa via e-mail in PDF format. You can present it when you board your flight using your smartphone, while some people prefer a physical copy.
- Method of payment – iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you are free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
Your Armenia visa arrives in the timeframe of your choosing. When it comes to the processing time of your application, iVisa grants you three options so that you can choose the one that is best for you.
- Standard - 7 business days
- Rush - 5 business days
- Super Rush - 3 business days
How much does an Armenia e-visa cost?
The cost of your Armenia e-visa depends on the processing time you choose for your application, as well as the visa type of you want to apply for. As for processing, the costs are as follows:
- Standard - USD 7.00
- Rush - USD 7.00
- Super Rush - USD 7.00 The fees above apply for the short-term visa. If you want to apply for the long-term visa, the prices are as follows:
- Standard processing – USD 33.00
- Rush processing – USD 33.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 33.00
All prices above already include the service fees.
What is the validity of an Armenia e-visa?
It depends on which type of visa you apply for. The short term Armenia visa is valid for 90 days after arrival, while the long-term visa has a validity of 180 days after arrival.
How many entries does the Armenia visa allow?
The short-term Armenia visa grants Single Entry, and the long-term allows Single Entry.
For how long can I stay in Armenia?
Once again, it depends on the type of visa you want to obtain. With the short-term Armenia visa, you can stay in Armenia for up to 21 days Per Entry, while the long-term visa allows you to remain in the country for a period that cannot go beyond 120 days Per Entry.
Can I use the Armenia e-visa at any point of entry?
Unfortunately, no. For an Armenia e-visa to be valid, you must travel to Armenia via:
- Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan
- Ayrum railway station (Ayrum, Tavush Province, border with Georgia)
- Bagratashen, Tavush Province (border with Georgia)
- Bavra, Shirak Province (border with Georgia)
- Gogavan, Lori Province (border with Georgia)
- Meghri, Syunik Province (border with Iran)