Whenever you plan to travel to Armenia, one of the first things you need to deal with is the visa. After all, chances are that you need one. However, Armenia’s visa policy includes an electronic visa system which allows many non-visa exempt nationalities to apply for an Armenia visa online. iVisa can facilitate the online application process for you. If you wish to learn more about the Armenia e-visa, we recommend that you read the answers to the most frequently asked questions below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of eligible for an Armenia e-visa?
Yes, Bahraini nationals qualify for an Armenia e-visa.
What are the requirements for an Armenia e-visa?
To be able to successfully complete an online application process for an Armenia visa, you need to be able to meet a few requirements. Nevertheless, the list is not very long, and chances are that you already have some of the necessary items. Here is what you need:
Applicant Photo Passport Personal Details Scan Airline Confirmation Return Ticket Proof of Accommodation - Must match the dates of arrival and departure from the country. This is a requirement demanded by the Government in order to issue the travel document. Travel Itinerary Most recent 3 months bank statements (if applicable)
Passport Personal Details Scan
Proof of Accommodation - Must match the dates of arrival and departure from the country. This is a requirement demanded by the Government in order to issue the travel document.
Most recent 3 months bank statements (if applicable)
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
It depends on you. How is that possible? When you apply for an Armenia visa with iVisa, you are given a chance to choose the processing time of your application. iVisa gives you three options so that you can pick the one that is most convenient for you:
- Standard - 7 Business Days
- Rush - 5 Business Days
- Super Rush - 3 Business Days
How much does an Armenia e-visa cost?
How much you are charged for an Armenia visa depends on two factors. The first one is the processing time you select for your application. Therefore:
- Standard - USD 27.00
- Rush - USD 47.00
- Super Rush - USD 67.00
The second factor is the visa type. The prices you see listed above are for the short-term Armenia visa. If you want to apply for a long-term visa, the prices go a bit higher:
- Standard processing – USD 53.00
- Rush processing – USD 73.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 93.00
What is the validity of an Armenia e-visa?
It depends on which Armenia visa you want.
- The short-term visa has a validity of 90 days after arrival.
- On the other hand, the validity of a long-term visa is of 180 days after arrival.
How many entries does the Armenia visa allow?
- The short-term Armenia visa allows Single Entry,
- and the long-term visa grants Single Entry.
For how long can I stay in Armenia?
For as long as the Armenia visa allows.
- However, you should know that the short-term visa grants a stay of 21 days Per Entry,
- while with a long-term visa, you can remain in Armenia for a period that cannot exceed 120 days Per Entry.
Can I use the Armenia e-visa at any point of entry?
No. Not all points of entry accept an Armenia e-visa. Only the following:
- Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan
- Ayrum railway station (Ayrum, Tavush Province, border with Georgia)
- Bagratashen, Tavush Province (border with Georgia)
- Bavra, Shirak Province (border with Georgia)
- Gogavan, Lori Province (border with Georgia)
- Meghri, Syunik Province (border with Iran)