Traveling to Armenia for tourism, business, or medical purpose most likely means that you require a visa. However, you will be happy to learn that Armenia’s visa policy allows many non-visa exempt nationalities to obtain an Armenia visa online. iVisa can help you get the travel document you need in just a few days. To find out more details about the Armenia e-visa, you can read the information we put together for you below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Barbados eligible for an Armenia e-visa?
Yes, same as many other nationalities, Barbadian citizens can apply for an Armenia e-visa.
What are the requirements for an Armenia e-visa?
As you will notice, the list of requirements for an Armenia visa is not extensive. At the same time, the items on it may already be in your possession. Even if they are not, you should not struggle to put everything together. What you need is as follows:
- Valid passport – you have to make sure that the travel document remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Armenia and has one blank page for stamping
- Digital photo of yourself – the picture needs to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel dates
- Information about your accommodation in Armenia – a hotel booking confirmation is enough. If you stay with friends/relatives, a simple letter will suffice.
- E-mail address – you receive your Armenia visa via e-mail in PDF format. You can present it when you board your flight using your smartphone, while some people prefer a physical copy.
- Method of payment – iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you are free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
When you apply for an Armenia visa with iVisa, you get to choose the processing time of your application. That way, you can make the best choice according to your needs. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard - 7 Business Days
- Rush - 5 Business Days
- Super Rush - 3 Business Days
How much does an Armenia e-visa cost?
The cost of an Armenia visa is influences by two things. First, we have the processing time of your application that determines how much money you spend. The prices are as follows:
- Standard - USD 7.00
- Rush - USD 7.00
- Super Rush - USD 7.00 The visa type you want is also a factor that weighs in the cost of your Armenia visa. The prices above are for a short-term visa. If you want to apply for a long-term visa, the fees are as follows:
- Standard processing – USD 33.00
- Rush processing – USD 33.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 33.00
What is the validity of an Armenia e-visa?
Again, the validity of your Armenia visa depends on your option of visa type. The short-term visa is valid for 90 days after arrival, while the long-term visa has a validity period of 180 days after arrival.
How many entries does the Armenia visa allow?
The short-term visa ensures Single Entry, and the long-term visa grants you Single Entry.
For how long can I stay in Armenia?
If you opt for the short-term Armenia visa, you can remain in the country for a period that is limited to 21 days Per Entry. On the other hand, if you choose the long-term visa, you can stay in Armenia for no more than 120 days Per Entry.
Can I use the Armenia e-visa at any point of entry?
No. The Armenia visa is only valid at the following border checkpoints:
- Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan
- Ayrum railway station (Ayrum, Tavush Province, border with Georgia)
- Bagratashen, Tavush Province (border with Georgia)
- Bavra, Shirak Province (border with Georgia)
- Gogavan, Lori Province (border with Georgia) Meghri, Syunik Province (border with Iran)