Are you planning a trip to Armenia anytime soon? Then you may need a visa in advance. Fortunately, Armenia recently adopted the electronic visa, and with a little bit of luck, you may be able to obtain an Armenia visa online. iVisa can help you apply with little to no effort. If you want to learn more about the Armenia e-visa, we recommend that you read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions you can see below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Belize eligible for an Armenia e-visa?
Yes, like many other nationalities, the citizens of Belize can apply for an Armenia e-visa.
What are the requirements for an Armenia e-visa?
As you will see below, the list of requirements for an Armenia visa contains nothing out of the ordinary. You may already have some of the necessary things, and if not, they should not be challenging to acquire. Here is what you need for a successful application process:
- Valid passport – you have to make sure that the travel document remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Armenia and has one blank page for stamping
- Digital photo of yourself – the picture needs to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel dates
- Information about your accommodation in Armenia – a hotel booking confirmation is enough. If you stay with friends/relatives, a simple letter will suffice.
- E-mail address – you receive your Armenia visa via e-mail in PDF format. You can present it when you board your flight using your smartphone, while some people prefer a physical copy.
- Method of payment – iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you are free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
That depends. When you [apply for an Armenia visa with iVisa’s help, you will be given three options when it comes to the processing time of your application. That way, you can pick the one that best suits your needs. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard - 7 business days
- Rush - 5 business days
- Super Rush - 3 business days
How much does an Armenia e-visa cost?
The amount you spend on an Armenia visa depends on the processing time you choose for your application, as well as on the type of visa you want to apply for. As for the former, the prices, which already include the service fees, are as follows:
- Standard - USD 7.00
- Rush - USD 7.00
- Super Rush - USD 7.00 Regarding the visa type, the fees above apply to a short-term Armenia visa. If you want to obtain the long-term visa, the costs are a bit higher:
- Standard processing – USD 33.00
- Rush processing – USD 33.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 33.00
What is the validity of an Armenia e-visa?
The short-term Armenia visa has a validity of 90 days after arrival, while the long-term visa is valid for 180 days after arrival.
How many entries does the Armenia visa allow?
The short-term Armenia visa ensures Single Entry, and the long-term visa allows Single Entry.
For how long can I stay in Armenia?
It depends on what type of Armenia visa you apply for. With the short-term visa, you can stay for up to 21 days Per Entry, while the long-term visa allows you to remain in Armenia for no more than 120 days Per Entry.
Can I use the Armenia e-visa at any point of entry?
Unfortunately, no. To be able to enter Armenia with an Armenia e-visa, you need to use one of the following points of entry:
- Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan
- Ayrum railway station (Ayrum, Tavush Province, border with Georgia)
- Bagratashen, Tavush Province (border with Georgia)
- Bavra, Shirak Province (border with Georgia)
- Gogavan, Lori Province (border with Georgia) Meghri, Syunik Province (border with Iran)