When you are planning to travel to Armenia for tourism, business, or medical purposes, one of the things you need to consider is the fact that you may need to apply for a visa in advance. But that does not have to be as challenging as it sounds. Recently, Armenia adopted the electronic visa system, and it allows numerous nationalities to acquire an Armenia visa online. With iVisa, you can receive the travel document you need in just a matter of days. To learn more about the Armenia e-visa, you should read the information below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Bhutan eligible for an Armenia e-visa?
Yes, Bhutanese citizens are eligible for an Armenia visa.
What are the requirements for an Armenia e-visa?
One of the first things you need to do before you start the online application process to get an Armenia visa is to make sure that you can fulfill all the requirements. Rest assured, however, that the list below does not contain anything that may be difficult to acquire:
Applicant Photo Passport Personal Details Scan Airline Confirmation Return Ticket Proof of Accommodation - Must match the dates of arrival and departure from the country. This is a requirement demanded by the Government in order to issue the travel document. Travel Itinerary Most recent 3 months bank statements (if applicable)
Passport Personal Details Scan
Proof of Accommodation - Must match the dates of arrival and departure from the country. This is a requirement demanded by the Government in order to issue the travel document.
Most recent 3 months bank statements (if applicable)
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
It is up to you. Applying for an Armenia visa with iVisa means that you get to choose the processing time of your application. You are provided with three options so that you can select the one that is most convenient for you:
- Standard - 7 Business Days
- Rush - 5 Business Days
- Super Rush - 3 Business Days
How much does an Armenia e-visa cost?
The amount you are charged for an Armenia visa is influenced by the processing time you select for your application, as well as by the type of visa you need. Regarding the processing, the fees are as follows:
- Standard - USD 27.00
- Rush - USD 47.00
- Super Rush - USD 67.00
Concerning the visa type, you have to make a choice between a short-term and a long-term visa.
The prices above apply to the former. The costs for a long-term visa go a little bit higher:
- Standard processing – USD 53.00
- Rush processing – USD 73.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 93.00
What is the validity of an Armenia e-visa?
If you apply for a short-term Armenia visa, then your travel document is valid for
- 90 days after arrival. The long-term visa, on the other hand, has a validity of
- 180 days after arrival.
How many entries does the Armenia visa allow?
- The short-term Armenia visa allows you to enter Armenia Single Entry,
- and the long-term grants you Single Entry.
For how long can I stay in Armenia?
That depends on which type of Armenia visa you hold.
- The short-term visa allows you to stay in Armenia for a period that cannot go beyond 21 days Per Entry,
- while with the long-term visa, you can stay up to 120 days Per Entry in Armenia.
Can I use the Armenia e-visa at any point of entry?
No. Only the following border checkpoints will accept an Armenia e-visa.
- Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan
- Ayrum railway station (Ayrum, Tavush Province, the border with Georgia)
- Bagratashen, Tavush Province (border with Georgia)
- Bavra, Shirak Province (border with Georgia)
- Gogavan, Lori Province (border with Georgia)
- Meghri, Syunik Province (border with Iran)