In case you decide to travel to Armenia for tourism, medical, or business purposes, then you should know that you may be required to obtain a visa in advance. Since Armenia adopted the electronic visa system recently, you may be in luck and qualify for an Armenia e-visa, which can be obtained online. iVisa can help with the process. If you want to find out more about the Armenia e-visa, you can read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Bolivia eligible for an Armenia e-visa?
Yes, same as many other nationalities, the citizens of Bolivia are eligible for an Armenia e-visa.
What are the requirements for an Armenia e-visa?
To successfully apply for an Armenia visa, you need to make sure that you can check all the requirements of the list. However, that should not be too complicated. Here is what you need:
- Valid passport – you have to make sure that the travel document remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Armenia and has one blank page for stamping
- Digital photo of yourself – the picture needs to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel dates
- Information about your accommodation in Armenia – a hotel booking confirmation is enough. If you stay with friends/relatives, a simple letter will suffice.
- E-mail address – you receive your Armenia visa via e-mail in PDF format. You can present it when you board your flight using your smartphone, while some people prefer a physical copy.
- Method of payment – iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you are free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
It depends on what choice you make when it comes to the processing time of your application. When you apply for an Armenia visa with iVisa, you are given a chance to choose the timeframe in which your travel document arrives. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard - 7 business days
- Rush - 5 business days
- Super Rush - 3 business days
How much does an Armenia e-visa cost?
The cost of an Armenia visa depends on which option you select when it comes to the processing time of your application and on the visa type you apply for. As far as the processing is concerned, the prices, which already include the service fees, are as follows:
Standard - USD 7.00
Rush - USD 7.00
Super Rush - USD 7.00 As for the visa type, the fees above are for a short-term Armenia visa. If you want to apply for a long-term visa, you will be charged as follows:
Standard processing – USD 33.00
Rush processing – USD 33.00
Super Rush processing – USD 33.00
What is the validity of an Armenia e-visa?
The short-term Armenia visa has a validity of 90 days after arrival, while the validity of a long-term visa is of 180 days after arrival.
How many entries does the Armenia visa allow?
Short-term Armenia visa – Single Entry Long-term Armenia visa – Single Entry.
For how long can I stay in Armenia?
It depends on the type of Armenia visa you apply for. If you go for the short-term document, then you cannot stay in Armenia for more than 21 days Per Entry. But if you apply for the long-term visa, you can stay in the country for up to 120 days Per Entry.
Can I use the Armenia e-visa at any point of entry?
No. According to Armenia’s visa policy, the Armenia e-visa is accepted only at the following points of entry:
- Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan
- Ayrum railway station (Ayrum, Tavush Province, the border with Georgia)
- Bagratashen, Tavush Province (border with Georgia)
- Bavra, Shirak Province (border with Georgia)
- Gogavan, Lori Province (border with Georgia) Meghri, Syunik Province (border with Iran)