Planning a trip to Armenia may take some time and effort, but one of the things that should be on your mind first is the visa. However, Armenia adopted the electronic visa system recently, and as a result, you may be given the opportunity to apply for an Armenia visa online. With iVisa, you will enjoy a stress-free application process. You should read the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions below to learn more details about the Armenia e-visa.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina eligible for an Armenia e-visa?
Yes, like many other nationalities, the citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina have the option to apply online for an Armenia visa.
What are the requirements for an Armenia e-visa?
As you will see, the list of requirements for an Armenia visa is not extensive. Plus, the items on it should not be complicated to obtain. Here is what you need for a successful application process:
Applicant Photo Passport Personal Details Scan Airline Confirmation Return Ticket Proof of Accommodation - Must match the dates of arrival and departure from the country. This is a requirement demanded by the Government in order to issue the travel document. Travel Itinerary Most recent 3 months bank statements (if applicable)
Passport Personal Details Scan
Proof of Accommodation - Must match the dates of arrival and departure from the country. This is a requirement demanded by the Government in order to issue the travel document.
Most recent 3 months bank statements (if applicable)
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
The timeframe in which your Armenia visa is ready depends on the choice you make when it comes to the processing time of your application. iVisa gives you three options so that you can choose the one that is most convenient for you:
- Standard - 7 Business Days
- Rush - 5 Business Days
- Super Rush - 3 Business Days
How much does an Armenia e-visa cost?
The amount you are charged for an Armenia visa is established by which option you pick when it comes to the processing time of your application, and by the type of visa you need. As for the former, the prices, which already include the service fees, are as follows:
- Standard - USD 27.00
- Rush - USD 47.00
- Super Rush - USD 67.00
The type of visa you want is also a factor that influences the cost of your Armenia visa. The prices you see listed above are for a short-term visa.
The long-term visa, however, has higher fees:
- Standard processing – USD 53.00
- Rush processing – USD 73.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 93.00
What is the validity of an Armenia e-visa?
The short-term Armenia visa is valid for
- 90 days after arrival, while the long-term visa has a validity of
- 180 days after arrival.
How many entries does the Armenia visa allow?
- Short-term Armenia visa – Single Entry
- Long-term Armenia visa – Single Entry.
For how long can I stay in Armenia?
- If you opted for the short-term Armenia visa, then your stay in Armenia is limited to. 21 days Per Entry.
- On the other hand, if you chose the long-term visa, then you can stay in Armenia for up to 120 days Per Entry.
Can I use the Armenia e-visa at any point of entry?
Sadly, no. For your Armenia visa to be valid, you need to travel to Armenia via the following points of entry:
- Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan
- Ayrum railway station (Ayrum, Tavush Province, the border with Georgia)
- Bagratashen, Tavush Province (border with Georgia)
- Bavra, Shirak Province (border with Georgia)
- Gogavan, Lori Province (border with Georgia)
- Meghri, Syunik Province (border with Iran)