Planning a trip to Armenia takes time and a lot of consideration, but one of the things you cannot overlook is the fact that you may need a visa. Now, Armenia has an electronic visa system which allows certain nationalities to apply for an Armenia visa online. If you are among them, iVisa can help you avoid the trip to the embassy. If you want to learn more about the Armenia e-visa, we recommend that you read the information provided for you below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Brunei eligible for an Armenia e-visa?
Yes, like numerous other nationalities, the citizens of Brunei qualify for an Armenia e-visa.
What are the requirements for an Armenia e-visa?
Before you start the online application process to get your Armenia visa, you should check whether or not you have everything necessary. However, as you will notice below, the list is not extensive, and you may already have some of the items you need. Here is what you must put together:
- Valid passport – you have to make sure that the travel document remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Armenia and has one blank page for stamping
- Digital photo of yourself – the picture needs to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel dates
- Information about your accommodation in Armenia – a hotel booking confirmation is enough. If you stay with friends/relatives, a simple letter will suffice.
- E-mail address – you receive your Armenia visa via e-mail in PDF format. You can present it when you board your flight using your smartphone, while some people prefer a physical copy.
- Method of payment – iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you are free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
As long as you decide. When you choose the services provided by iVisa to apply for an Armenia visa, you are given three choices when it comes to the processing time of your application. That way, you can pick the one that serves you best. They are as follows:
- Standard - 7 business days
- Rush - 5 business days
- Super Rush - 3 business days
How much does an Armenia e-visa cost?
The cost of an Armenia visa is influenced by two factors. The first one is the processing timeframe in which you want your application to be processed. Here are the fees for each option:
- Standard - USD 7.00
- Rush - USD 7.00
- Super Rush - USD 7.00 There is a second factor that affects the cost of your Armenia visa, and that is the visa type. The prices you see below apply to a short-term visa. If you want a long-term visa, the costs are as follows:
- Standard processing – USD 33.00
- Rush processing – USD 33.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 33.00
What is the validity of an Armenia e-visa?
It depends on which Armenia visa type you apply for. The short-term one has a validity of 90 days after arrival, while the long-term visa is valid for 180 days after arrival.
How many entries does the Armenia visa allow?
Short-term Armenia visa – Single Entry Long-term Armenia visa – Single Entry.
For how long can I stay in Armenia?
As long as the Armenia visa allows. The short-term visa grants you a stay of maximum 21 days Per Entry, while with the long-term visa, you can stay in Armenia for as much as 120 days Per Entry.
Can I use the Armenia e-visa at any point of entry?
No. To be able to use your Armenia e-visa, you need to travel to Armenia through the following points of entry:
- Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan
- Ayrum railway station (Ayrum, Tavush Province, the border with Georgia)
- Bagratashen, Tavush Province (border with Georgia)
- Bavra, Shirak Province (border with Georgia)
- Gogavan, Lori Province (border with Georgia) Meghri, Syunik Province (border with Iran)