Planning a trip to Armenia takes time and a lot of consideration, but one of the things you cannot overlook is the fact that you may need a visa. Now, Armenia has an electronic visa system which allows certain nationalities to apply for an Armenia visa online. If you are among them, iVisa can help you avoid the trip to the embassy. If you want to learn more about the Armenia e-visa, we recommend that you read the information provided for you below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Brunei eligible for an Armenia e-visa?
Yes, like numerous other nationalities, the citizens of Brunei qualify for an Armenia e-visa.
What are the requirements for an Armenia e-visa?
Before you start the online application process to get your Armenia visa, you should check whether or not you have everything necessary. However, as you will notice below, the list is not extensive, and you may already have some of the items you need. Here is what you must put together:
Applicant Photo Passport Personal Details Scan Airline Confirmation Return Ticket Proof of Accommodation - Must match the dates of arrival and departure from the country. This is a requirement demanded by the Government in order to issue the travel document. Travel Itinerary Most recent 3 months bank statements (if applicable)
Passport Personal Details Scan
Proof of Accommodation - Must match the dates of arrival and departure from the country. This is a requirement demanded by the Government in order to issue the travel document.
Most recent 3 months bank statements (if applicable)
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
As long as you decide. When you choose the services provided by iVisa to apply for an Armenia visa, you are given three choices when it comes to the processing time of your application. That way, you can pick the one that serves you best. They are as follows:
- Standard - 7 Business Days
- Rush - 5 Business Days
- Super Rush - 3 Business Days
How much does an Armenia e-visa cost?
The cost of an Armenia visa is influenced by two factors. The first one is the processing timeframe in which you want your application to be processed. Here are the fees for each option:
- Standard - USD 27.00
- Rush - USD 47.00
- Super Rush - USD 67.00
There is a second factor that affects the cost of your Armenia visa, and that is the visa type. The prices you see above apply to a short-term visa.
If you want a long-term visa, the costs are as follows:
- Standard processing – USD 53.00
- Rush processing – USD 73.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 93.00
What is the validity of an Armenia e-visa?
It depends on which Armenia visa type you apply for.
- The short-term one has a validity of 90 days after arrival,
- while the long-term visa is valid for 180 days after arrival.
How many entries does the Armenia visa allow?
- Short-term Armenia visa – Single Entry
- Long-term Armenia visa – Single Entry.
For how long can I stay in Armenia?
As long as the Armenia visa allows.
- The short-term visa grants you a stay of maximum 21 days Per Entry,
- while with the long-term visa, you can stay in Armenia for as much as 120 days Per Entry.
Can I use the Armenia e-visa at any point of entry?
No. To be able to use your Armenia e-visa, you need to travel to Armenia through the following points of entry:
- Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan
- Ayrum railway station (Ayrum, Tavush Province, the border with Georgia)
- Bagratashen, Tavush Province (border with Georgia)
- Bavra, Shirak Province (border with Georgia)
- Gogavan, Lori Province (border with Georgia)
- Meghri, Syunik Province (border with Iran)