Are you planning to travel to Armenia anytime soon? One of the first things you need to check is whether or not you need a visa in advance. However, Armenia has an electronic visa system that allows many non-visa exempt nationalities to apply online for an Armenia visa. That being said, iVisa can help with the online application process should you be eligible. To learn more about the Armenia e-visa, read the information below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Cambodia eligible for an Armenia e-visa?
Yes, as a Cambodian national, you qualify for an Armenia e-visa.
What are the requirements for an Armenia e-visa?
Before you access the application page to fill in the form, you should first make sure that you meet all the requirements. However, you should not find that task complicated because the documents and information you need are easy to acquire. Here is what you must have at hand:
- Valid passport – you have to make sure that the travel document remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Armenia and has one blank page for stamping
- Digital photo of yourself – the picture needs to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel dates
- Information about your accommodation in Armenia – a hotel booking confirmation is enough. If you stay with friends/relatives, a simple letter will suffice.
- E-mail address – you receive your Armenia visa via e-mail in PDF format. You can present it when you board your flight using your smartphone, while some people prefer a physical copy.
- Method of payment – iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you are free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
When you use the services rendered by iVisa to apply for an Armenia visa, you will be given the opportunity to choose the processing time for your application. You are provided with three options so that you can pick the one that best serves your needs:
- Standard - 7 days
- Rush - 5 days
- Super Rush - 72 hours
How much does an Armenia e-visa cost?
That depends. One factor that determines the cost of your Armenia visa is the processing time of your application. The prices, which already include the service fees, are as follows:
- Standard - USD 7.00
- Rush - USD 7.00
- Super Rush - USD 7.00 Nevertheless, there is another factor that influences the cost of your Armenia visa, and that is the visa type. The fees you see above are meant for the short-term visa. If you want to apply for a long-term visa, you will be charged more.
- Standard processing – USD 33.00
- Rush processing – USD 33.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 33.00
What is the validity of an Armenia e-visa?
The short-term Armenia visa is valid for 90 days after arrival, while the long-term visa has a validity of 180 days after arrival.
How many entries does the Armenia visa allow?
Short-term Armenia visa – Single Entry Long-term Armenia visa – Single Entry.
For how long can I stay in Armenia?
That depends on which type of Armenia visa you hold. With a short-term visa, your stay in Armenia cannot exceed 21 days Per Entry. The long-term visa, however, grants a stay of up to 120 days Per Entry.
Can I use the Armenia e-visa at any point of entry?
Unfortunately, no. To be able to use your Armenia e-visa, you have to use one of the following points of entry:
- Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan
- Ayrum railway station (Ayrum, Tavush Province, the border with Georgia)
- Bagratashen, Tavush Province (border with Georgia)
- Bavra, Shirak Province (border with Georgia)
- Gogavan, Lori Province (border with Georgia) Meghri, Syunik Province (border with Iran)