Are you planning to travel to Armenia anytime soon? One of the first things you need to check is whether or not you need a visa in advance. However, Armenia has an electronic visa system that allows many non-visa exempt nationalities to apply online for an Armenia visa. That being said, iVisa can help with the online application process should you be eligible. To learn more about the Armenia e-visa, read the information below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Cambodia eligible for an Armenia e-visa?
Yes, as a Cambodian national, you qualify for an Armenia e-visa.
What are the requirements for an Armenia e-visa?
Before you access the application page to fill in the form, you should first make sure that you meet all the requirements. However, you should not find that task complicated because the documents and information you need are easy to acquire. Here is what you must have at hand:
Applicant Photo Passport Personal Details Scan Airline Confirmation (if applicable) Proof of Accommodation (if applicable) Most recent 3 months bank statements (if applicable)
Passport Personal Details Scan
Airline Confirmation (if applicable)
Proof of Accommodation (if applicable)
Most recent 3 months bank statements (if applicable)
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
When you use the services rendered by iVisa to apply for an Armenia visa, you will be given the opportunity to choose the processing time for your application. You are provided with three options so that you can pick the one that best serves your needs:
- Standard - 7 Business Days
- Rush - 5 Business Days
- Super Rush - 3 Business Days
How much does an Armenia e-visa cost?
That depends. One factor that determines the cost of your Armenia visa is the processing time of your application. The prices, which already include the service fees, are as follows:
- Standard - USD 27.00
- Rush - USD 47.00
- Super Rush - USD 67.00
Nevertheless, there is another factor that influences the cost of your Armenia visa, and that is the visa type. The fees you see above are meant for the short-term visa.
If you want to apply for a long-term visa, you will be charged more.
- Standard processing – USD 53.00
- Rush processing – USD 73.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 93.00
What is the validity of an Armenia e-visa?
- The short-term Armenia visa is valid for 90 days after arrival,
- while the long-term visa has a validity of 180 days after arrival.
How many entries does the Armenia visa allow?
- Short-term Armenia visa – Single Entry
- Long-term Armenia visa – Single Entry.
For how long can I stay in Armenia?
- That depends on which type of Armenia visa you hold. With a short-term visa, your stay in Armenia cannot exceed 21 days Per Entry.
- The long-term visa, however, grants a stay of up to 120 days Per Entry.
Can I use the Armenia e-visa at any point of entry?
Unfortunately, no. To be able to use your Armenia e-visa, you have to use one of the following points of entry:
- Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan
- Ayrum railway station (Ayrum, Tavush Province, the border with Georgia)
- Bagratashen, Tavush Province (border with Georgia)
- Bavra, Shirak Province (border with Georgia)
- Gogavan, Lori Province (border with Georgia)
- Meghri, Syunik Province (border with Iran)