Are you planning a trip to Armenia in the near future? Did you check if you need a visa? Because if you do, you may be able to apply online for an Armenia visa. Thanks to Armenia’s electronic visa system, many nationalities have access to an electronic visa. iVisa can help you obtain the document you need with minimal effort. To learn more about the Armenia e-visa, you should read the information below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Chile eligible for an Armenia e-visa?
Yes, like many other nationalities, Chilean citizens can apply for an Armenia e-visa.
What are the requirements for an Armenia e-visa?
Before you proceed to the application page to fill in the form, you need to make sure that you meet the requirements. However, the list below does not contain anything that may be challenging to acquire. In fact, here is what you need:
- Valid passport – you have to make sure that the travel document remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Armenia and has one blank page for stamping
- Digital photo of yourself – the picture needs to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel dates
- Information about your accommodation in Armenia – a hotel booking confirmation is enough. If you stay with friends/relatives, a simple letter will suffice.
- E-mail address – you receive your Armenia visa via e-mail in PDF format. You can present it when you board your flight using your smartphone, while some people prefer a physical copy.
- Method of payment – iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you are free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
Your Armenia visa application will be processed in the timeframe of your choosing. That is because iVisa provides you with three options regarding the processing time of your application:
- Standard - 7 business days
- Rush - 5 business days
- Super Rush - 3 business days
How much does an Armenia e-visa cost?
It depends. The first factor that affects the cost of your Armenia visa is the processing time you select for your application. With that being said, here are the fees for each option:
- Standard - USD 7.00
- Rush - USD 7.00
- Super Rush - USD 7.00 But there is another factor that determines how much you are charged, and that is the visa type. The prices you see above are for a short-term visa. If you need to apply for the long-term Armenia visa, you will pay more:
- Standard processing – USD 33.00
- Rush processing – USD 33.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 33.00 Service fees are included.
What is the validity of an Armenia e-visa?
The short-term Armenia visa has a validity period of 90 days after arrival, while the long-term visa is valid for 180 days after arrival.
How many entries does the Armenia visa allow?
Short-term Armenia visa – Single Entry Long-term Armenia visa – Single Entry.
For how long can I stay in Armenia?
It depends on which type of visa you hold. With a short-term Armenia visa, you can remain in the country for no more than 21 days Per Entry. The long-term visa, on the other hand, allows you to stay as much as 120 days Per Entry.
Can I use the Armenia e-visa at any point of entry?
No. You need to travel to Armenia via the following points of entry if you want to be able to use your Armenia e-visa:
- Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan
- Ayrum railway station (Ayrum, Tavush Province, the border with Georgia)
- Bagratashen, Tavush Province (border with Georgia)
- Bavra, Shirak Province (border with Georgia)
- Gogavan, Lori Province (border with Georgia) Meghri, Syunik Province (border with Iran)