Traveling to Armenia for tourism, business, or medical purposes may require a visa application process. However, while many nationalities are exempt, others are eligible for an Armenia e-visa. That means you may be able to apply online for your travel document, and iVisa is here to help with that process. You should read the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions below to learn more about the Armenia e-visa.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Colombia eligible for an Armenia e-visa?
Yes, as a Colombian citizen, you have access to an Armenia e-visa.
What are the requirements for an Armenia e-visa?
You will find out in just a second that the requirements for a Armenia visa are nothing out of the ordinary. You should not struggle to obtain everything necessary for the process. Here is what you need:
- Valid passport – you have to make sure that the travel document remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Armenia and has one blank page for stamping
- Digital photo of yourself – the picture needs to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel dates
- Information about your accommodation in Armenia – a hotel booking confirmation is enough. If you stay with friends/relatives, a simple letter will suffice.
- E-mail address – you receive your Armenia visa via e-mail in PDF format. You can present it when you board your flight using your smartphone, while some people prefer a physical copy.
- Method of payment – iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you are free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
Your Armenia visa will be ready in the timeframe you agree on. That is because iVisa gives you three choices when it comes to the processing time of your application. You can choose the one that is most convenient for you:
- Standard - 7 days
- Rush - 5 days
- Super Rush - 72 hours
How much does an Armenia e-visa cost?
The cost of an Armenia visa is determined by two factors. First of all, there is the processing time you choose for your application. The prices are as follows:
- Standard - USD 7.00
- Rush - USD 7.00
- Super Rush - USD 7.00 Second of all, the cost is also affected by the visa type you need. The list of prices you see above applies to the short-term Armenia visa. If you plan to obtain a long-term Armenia visa, you will pay more:
- Standard processing – USD 33.00
- Rush processing – USD 33.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 33.00
What is the validity of an Armenia e-visa?
The validity of a short-term Armenia visa is of 90 days after arrival, while the long-term visa has a validity of 180 days after arrival.
How many entries does the Armenia visa allow?
Short-term Armenia visa – Single Entry Long-term Armenia visa – Single Entry.
For how long can I stay in Armenia?
As long as the visa type allows. When you hold a short-term Armenia visa, you cannot stay in Armenia for more than 21 days Per Entry. However, if you have a long-term visa, you can stay more. Up to 120 days Per Entry, to be more precise.
Can I use the Armenia e-visa at any point of entry?
No. If you want to use your Armenia visa, you need to enter the country through the following border checkpoints:
- Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan
- Ayrum railway station (Ayrum, Tavush Province, the border with Georgia)
- Bagratashen, Tavush Province (border with Georgia)
- Bavra, Shirak Province (border with Georgia)
- Gogavan, Lori Province (border with Georgia) Meghri, Syunik Province (border with Iran)