When you decide to travel to Armenia, one of the things you need to deal with first is the visa. That is unless you are exempt. Even so, Armenia adopted the electronic visa system recently, which allows many non-visa-exempt nationalities to apply for an Armenia visa online. With iVisa, the effort of getting your travel document is almost non-existent. If you wish to learn more about the Armenia e-visa, we invite you to read the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Cuba eligible for an Armenia e-visa?
Yes, as a Cuban national, you are free to apply for an Armenia e-visa.
What are the requirements for an Armenia e-visa?
To be able to successfully apply for an Armenia visa, you need to make sure that you have everything necessary for the application process. However, you do not need much. Only the following:
Applicant Photo Passport Personal Details Scan Airline Confirmation (if applicable) Proof of Accommodation (if applicable) Most recent 3 months bank statements (if applicable)
Passport Personal Details Scan
Airline Confirmation (if applicable)
Proof of Accommodation (if applicable)
Most recent 3 months bank statements (if applicable)
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
That depends. Using iVisa’s services to apply for an Armenia visa means that you are given the possibility to choose the processing speed in which your application is reviewed. iVisa gives you three choices so that you can pick the one that best fits your purposes:
- Standard - 7 Business Days
- Rush - 5 Business Days
- Super Rush - 3 Business Days
How much does an Armenia e-visa cost?
The price of an Armenia visa is influenced by two factors.
The first one is the processing speed you want for your application.
- Standard - USD 27.00
- Rush - USD 47.00
- Super Rush - USD 67.00
The visa type is the second factor that determines how much you are charged. The costs you see above are for a short-term Armenia visa. If you plan to apply for a long-term visa, you will be charged more:
- Standard processing – USD 53.00
- Rush processing – USD 73.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 93.00
What is the validity of an Armenia e-visa?
- The validity of a short-term Armenia visa is 90 days after arrival.
- The long-term visa has a validity period of 180 days after arrival.
How many entries does the Armenia visa allow?
- Short-term Armenia visa – Single Entry
- Long-term Armenia visa – Single Entry.
For how long can I stay in Armenia?
- While the short-term Armenia visa allows you to stay only up to 21 days Per Entry,
- the long-term visa grants a stay of 120 days Per Entry.
Can I use the Armenia e-visa at any point of entry?
No. If you want to travel to Armenia on an Armenia e-visa, you need to use the following points of entry:
- Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan
- Ayrum railway station (Ayrum, Tavush Province, the border with Georgia)
- Bagratashen, Tavush Province (border with Georgia)
- Bavra, Shirak Province (border with Georgia)
- Gogavan, Lori Province (border with Georgia)
- Meghri, Syunik Province (border with Iran)