If you make the decision of going to Armenia, then you should know that you may require a visa to enter the country. While there are many visa-exempt nationalities, Armenia’s visa policy allows many others to apply online for an Armenia visa. With iVisa, you will not make too much of an effort to obtain your travel document. To learn more about the Armenia e-visa, we recommend that you read the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions you can find below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Dominica eligible for an Armenia e-visa?
Yes, as a Dominican national, you are given the opportunity to apply for an Armenia e-visa.
What are the requirements for an Armenia e-visa?
Before you go ahead and access the application page to fill in the form, you must check and see if you have everything necessary for the online application process. However, you should have no issues in putting it all together. What you will need is as follows:
- Valid passport – you have to make sure that the travel document remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Armenia and has one blank page for stamping
- Digital photo of yourself – the picture needs to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel dates
- Information about your accommodation in Armenia – a hotel booking confirmation is enough. If you stay with friends/relatives, a simple letter will suffice.
- E-mail address – you receive your Armenia visa via e-mail in PDF format. You can present it when you board your flight using your smartphone, while some people prefer a physical copy.
- Method of payment – iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you are free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
As long as you choose. Applying for an Armenia visa with iVisa’s help means that you can choose the processing time of your application. For your benefit, iVisa created three options so that you can pick the one that is most convenient for you:
- Standard - 7 days
- Rush - 5 days
- Super Rush - 72 hours
How much does an Armenia e-visa cost?
The cost of an Armenia visa is determined by two factors: processing time and visa type. As far as the processing time of your application is concerned, the list of prices are as follows:
- Standard - USD 7.00
- Rush - USD 7.00
- Super Rush - USD 7.00 As for the visa type, the costs you see listed above apply to the short-term Armenia visa. If you plan to apply for a long-term visa, you will spend a little bit more:
- Standard processing – USD 33.00
- Rush processing – USD 33.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 33.00
What is the validity of an Armenia e-visa?
The short-term Armenia visa has a validity of 90 days after arrival, while the long-term visa is valid for 180 days after arrival.
How many entries does the Armenia visa allow?
Short-term Armenia visa – Single Entry Long-term Armenia visa – Single Entry.
For how long can I stay in Armenia?
The Armenia visa type decides that. The short-term visa grants you a stay of maximum 21 days Per Entry, while the long-term visa allows you to stay in Armenia for longer. For up to 120 days Per Entry, to be more specific.
Can I use the Armenia e-visa at any point of entry?
No. The Armenia visa is accepted only at the following border checkpoints:
- Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan
- Ayrum railway station (Ayrum, Tavush Province, the border with Georgia)
- Bagratashen, Tavush Province (border with Georgia)
- Bavra, Shirak Province (border with Georgia)
- Gogavan, Lori Province (border with Georgia) Meghri, Syunik Province (border with Iran)