Are you planning a trip to Armenia? Then you should probably know that you need a visa to enter the country. That does not apply if you are exempt. Even so, Armenia changed its visa policy recently and added the electronic visa system. This system allows many nationalities to apply for an Armenia visa online. In case you are eligible, iVisa can help you get the travel document you need with minimal effort. To learn more about the Armenia e-visa, you should read the information below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Ecuador eligible for an Armenia e-visa?
Yes, Ecuadorian citizens have the possibility to apply for an Armenia e-visa.
What are the requirements for an Armenia e-visa?
One of the best things about an online application process is that it is not as demanding as the one at an embassy. For an Armenia visa, you will not need much. Only the following:
- Valid passport – you have to make sure that the travel document remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Armenia and has one blank page for stamping
- Digital photo of yourself – the picture needs to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel dates
- Information about your accommodation in Armenia – a hotel booking confirmation is enough. If you stay with friends/relatives, a simple letter will suffice.
- E-mail address – you receive your Armenia visa via e-mail in PDF format. You can present it when you board your flight using your smartphone, while some people prefer a physical copy.
- Method of payment – iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you are free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
Your Armenia visa will be ready in a timeframe of your choosing. How is that possible? iVisa gives you three options when it comes to the processing time of your application. As a result, you can choose the one that is best for you. They are as follows:
- Standard - 7 business days
- Rush - 5 business days
- Super Rush - 3 business days
How much does an Armenia e-visa cost?
That depends on the processing time you choose for your application, as well as on the Armenia visa type you need. As for the former, here is the list of prices:
- Standard - USD 7.00
- Rush - USD 7.00
- Super Rush - USD 7.00 As far as the visa type is concerned, the prices you see above are for a short-term visa. In case you need a long-term one, you will be charged more:
- Standard processing – USD 33.00
- Rush processing – USD 33.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 33.00
What is the validity of an Armenia e-visa?
The short-term Armenia visa has a validity of 90 days after arrival, while the long-term visa is valid for 180 days after arrival.
How many entries does the Armenia visa allow?
Short-term Armenia visa – Single Entry Long-term Armenia visa – Single Entry.
For how long can I stay in Armenia?
It depends on which type of Armenia visa you hold. With a short-term visa, you can stay in Armenia for no more than 21 days Per Entry. On the other hand, the long-term visa allows you to remain in the country for up to 120 days Per Entry.
Can I use the Armenia e-visa at any point of entry?
Unfortunately, no. To be able to travel to Armenia with an Armenia e-visa, you need to go through the following border checkpoints:
- Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan
- Ayrum railway station (Ayrum, Tavush Province, the border with Georgia)
- Bagratashen, Tavush Province (border with Georgia)
- Bavra, Shirak Province (border with Georgia)
- Gogavan, Lori Province (border with Georgia)
- Meghri, Syunik Province (border with Iran)