Are you planning a trip to Armenia? Then you should probably know that you need a visa to enter the country. That does not apply if you are visa-exempt. Even so, Armenia changed its visa policy recently and added the electronic visa system. This system allows many nationalities to apply for an Armenia visa online. In case you are eligible, iVisa can help you get the travel document you need with minimal effort. To learn more about the Armenia e-visa, you should read the information below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Ecuador eligible for an Armenia e-visa?
Yes, Ecuadorian citizens are given the possibility to apply for an Armenia e-visa.
What are the requirements for an Armenia e-visa?
One of the best aspects of an online application process is that it is not as demanding as the one at an embassy. For an Armenia visa, you will not need much. Only the following:
Applicant Photo Passport Personal Details Scan Airline Confirmation (if applicable) Proof of Accommodation (if applicable) Most recent 3 months bank statements (if applicable)
Passport Personal Details Scan
Airline Confirmation (if applicable)
Proof of Accommodation (if applicable)
Most recent 3 months bank statements (if applicable)
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
Your Armenia visa will be ready in the timeframe you decide. That is possible because iVisa gives you three choices when it comes to the processing speed of your application. As a result, you can decide on the one that is most convenient for you. You get to choose from the following:
- Standard - 7 Business Days
- Rush - 5 Business Days
- Super Rush - 3 Business Days
How much does an Armenia e-visa cost?
That depends on the processing time you choose for your application, as well as on the Armenia visa type you need. As for the former, here is the list of prices:
- Standard - USD 27.00
- Rush - USD 47.00
- Super Rush - USD 67.00
Now take a look at the prices for a long-term visa. The prices you see above are for a short-term visa.
- Standard processing – USD 53.00
- Rush processing – USD 73.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 93.00
What is the validity of an Armenia e-visa?
- The validity of a short-term Armenia visa is 90 days after arrival,
- while the long-term remains valid for 180 days after arrival.
How many entries does the Armenia visa allow?
- Short-term Armenia visa – Single Entry
- Long-term Armenia visa – Single Entry.
For how long can I stay in Armenia?
It depends on which type of Armenia visa you hold.
- With a short-term visa, you can stay in Armenia for no more than 21 days Per Entry.
- On the other hand, the long-term visa allows you to remain in the country for up to 120 days Per Entry.
Can I use the Armenia e-visa at any point of entry?
Unfortunately, no. To be able to travel to Armenia with an Armenia e-visa, you need to go through the following border checkpoints:
- Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan
- Ayrum railway station
- Bagratashen, Tavush Province
- Bavra, Shirak Province
- Gogavan, Lori Province
- Meghri, Syunik Province