When you decide to take a trip to Armenia, one of the first thing you need to check is whether or not you need a visa. While there are many visa-exempt nationalities, some people are given the opportunity to apply for an Armenia visa as a perk of the electronic visa system recently adopted by Armenia. With iVisa, you will enjoy a short and smooth online application process. If you want to learn more details about the Armenia e-visa, read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions you can find below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
As a Fijian citizen, can I apply for an Armenia e-visa?
Yes, like many other nationalities, the citizens of Fiji can apply for an Armenia e-visa.
What requirements must I meet for an Armenia e-visa?
One of the best things about the online application process is that it is not demanding. When you apply for an Armenia visa, you need to put together a few documents and some information that are required during the process. Here is what you need:
- Valid passport – you have to make sure that the travel document remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Armenia and has one blank page for stamping
- Digital photo of yourself – the picture needs to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel dates
- Information about your accommodation in Armenia – a hotel booking confirmation is enough. If you stay with friends/relatives, a simple letter will suffice.
- E-mail address – you receive your Armenia visa via e-mail in PDF format. You can present it when you board your flight using your smartphone, while some people prefer a physical copy.
- Method of payment – iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you are free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
How long must I wait for my application to be processed?
It depends on what choice you make when it comes to the processing time of your application. When you apply for an Armenia visa with iVisa, you are provided with three options so that you can select the one that is most convenient for you:
- Standard - 7 business days
- Rush - 5 business days
- Super Rush - 3 business days
What is the cost of an Armenia e-visa?
The amount you are charged for an Armenia visa is determined by which option you choose when it comes to the processing time of your application, as well as the visa type you want to apply for. As far as the processing time goes, the prices for each option are:
- Standard - USD 7.00
- Rush - USD 7.00
- Super Rush - USD 7.00 When it comes to the visa type, the prices you see above apply to a short-term Armenia visa. When you want to obtain a long-term one, the prices go up a little bit:
- Standard processing – USD 33.00
- Rush processing – USD 33.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 33.00
How long is the Armenia e-visa valid for?
The short-term Armenia visa has a validity period 90 days after arrival, while the long-term visa is valid for 180 days after arrival.
How many times can I enter Armenia with an e-visa?
Both the short-term and the long-term Armenia visa are Single Entry visas.
What is the duration of stay of an Armenia e-visa?
With a short-term Armenia visa, you are allowed to remain in Armenia for no more than 21 days Per Entry. The long-term visa, on the other hand, ensures a maximum duration of stay of 120 days Per Entry.
Is the Armenia e-visa accepted at any point of entry?
No. You need to travel to Armenia via the following points of entry so that your Armenia e-visa can be accepted:
- Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan
- Ayrum railway station (Ayrum, Tavush Province, the border with Georgia)
- Bagratashen, Tavush Province (border with Georgia)
- Bavra, Shirak Province (border with Georgia)
- Gogavan, Lori Province (border with Georgia) Meghri, Syunik Province (border with Iran)