Planning a trip to Armenia may take a lot of time and careful consideration. However, one of the things you need to deal with first is the visa. Fortunately, Armenia adopted the electronic visa system recently, and it allows numerous non-visa exempt nationalities to obtain an Armenia visa online. If you are eligible, iVisa can facilitate the online application process. You should read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions below to learn more about the Armenia e-visa.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
As a Guatemalan citizen, can I apply for an Armenia e-visa?
Yes, the citizens of Guatemala can apply for an Armenia e-visa.
What requirements must I meet for an Armenia e-visa?
The first thing you have to do before you fill in the application form is to make sure that you have everything necessary for a successful application process. Fortunately, you do not need much. Only the following:
Applicant Photo Passport Personal Details Scan Airline Confirmation Return Ticket Proof of Accommodation - Must match the dates of arrival and departure from the country. This is a requirement demanded by the Government in order to issue the travel document. Travel Itinerary Most recent 3 months bank statements (if applicable)
Passport Personal Details Scan
Proof of Accommodation - Must match the dates of arrival and departure from the country. This is a requirement demanded by the Government in order to issue the travel document.
Most recent 3 months bank statements (if applicable)
How long must I wait for my application to be processed?
The timeframe in which your Armenia visa is ready depends on the processing time option you pick for your application. iVisa gives you three such options:
- Standard - 7 Business Days
- Rush - 5 Business Days
- Super Rush - 3 Business Days
What is the cost of an Armenia e-visa?
The cost of an Armenia visa is influenced by two factors. The first one is the processing time you choose for your application. Here are the costs for each option you are given:
- Standard - USD 27.00
- Rush - USD 47.00
- Super Rush - USD 67.00
The second factor is the type of visa you want to apply for. The prices listed above are for a short-term Armenia visa.
The long-term Armenia visa is a bit more expensive:
- Standard processing – USD 53.00
- Rush processing – USD 73.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 93.00
How long is the Armenia e-visa valid for?
- The validity of a short-term Armenia visa is of 90 days after arrival,
- while the long-term visa is valid for 180 days after arrival.
How many times can I enter Armenia with an e-visa?
Both the short-term and the long-term Armenia visa are Single Entry visas.
What is the duration of stay of an Armenia e-visa?
It depends on which type of Armenia visa you hold.
- The short-term visa allows you to spend no more than 21 days Per Entry in Armenia,
- while the long-term visa grants you a stay of maximum 120 days Per Entry.
Is the Armenia e-visa accepted at any point of entry?
No. To be able to use your Armenia e-visa, you need to go through the following points of entry:
- Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan
- Ayrum railway station (Ayrum, Tavush Province, the border with Georgia)
- Bagratashen, Tavush Province (border with Georgia)
- Bavra, Shirak Province (border with Georgia)
- Gogavan, Lori Province (border with Georgia)
- Meghri, Syunik Province (border with Iran)