Are you planning a trip to Armenia? Then you should check whether or not you need a visa in advance. However, Armenia adopted the electronic visa system recently, and many nationalities can apply for an Armenia visa online. If you are among them, iVisa can help you get the document you need with little to no effort. To learn more about the Armenia e-visa, you can read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions you can find below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
As a Guyanese citizen, can I apply for an Armenia e-visa?
What requirements must I meet for an Armenia e-visa?
As you will notice below, the list of requirements for an Armenia e-visa is not long, and the items on it are generally easy to acquire. For a successful application process, you will need the following documents and information:
Applicant Photo Passport Personal Details Scan Airline Confirmation Return Ticket Proof of Accommodation - Must match the dates of arrival and departure from the country. This is a requirement demanded by the Government in order to issue the travel document. Travel Itinerary Most recent 3 months bank statements (if applicable)
Passport Personal Details Scan
Proof of Accommodation - Must match the dates of arrival and departure from the country. This is a requirement demanded by the Government in order to issue the travel document.
Most recent 3 months bank statements (if applicable)
How long must I wait for my application to be processed?
As long as you choose. That is because when you use iVisa’s services to apply for an Armenia visa, you are given the opportunity to choose the processing time of your application. You are provided with three options:
- Standard - 7 Business Days
- Rush - 5 Business Days
- Super Rush - 3 Business Days
What is the cost of an Armenia e-visa?
How much you spend on your Armenia e-visa depends on which processing time you select for your application, as well as on the visa type you need. As for the former, here is a list of prices for each option:
- Standard - USD 27.00
- Rush - USD 47.00
- Super Rush - USD 67.00
As far as the visa type is concerned, the costs you see above are meant for the short-term Armenia visa.
If you plan on getting a long-term visa, you will be charged as follows:
- Standard processing – USD 53.00
- Rush processing – USD 73.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 93.00
How long is the Armenia e-visa valid for?
- The short-term Armenia visa is valid for 90 days after arrival,
- and the long-term visa has a validity of 180 days after arrival.
How many times can I enter Armenia with an e-visa?
Both the short-term and the long-term Armenia visa are Single Entry visas.
What is the duration of stay of an Armenia e-visa?
The duration of your stay in Armenia depends on what type of Armenia visa you apply for.
- With a short-term visa, your stay is limited to 21 days Per Entry.
- However, if you hold a long-term visa, you can stay for up to 120 days Per Entry.
Is the Armenia e-visa accepted at any point of entry?
No. For you to use an Armenia e-visa, you must travel to Armenia via the following points of entry:
- Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan
- Ayrum railway station (Ayrum, Tavush Province, the border with Georgia)
- Bagratashen, Tavush Province (border with Georgia)
- Bavra, Shirak Province (border with Georgia)
- Gogavan, Lori Province (border with Georgia)
- Meghri, Syunik Province (border with Iran)