Traveling to Armenia for tourism, business, or medical purposes means that you most likely need to acquire a visa before departure. However, Armenia has an electronic visa system which allows many non-visa exempt nationalities to apply for an Armenia visa online. If that is the case for you, iVisa can help you get the travel document with minimal effort. To learn more about the Armenia e-visa, we suggest that you read the information provided for you below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
As a Haitian citizen, can I apply for an Armenia e-visa?
Yes, the citizens of Haiti qualify for an Armenia e-visa.
What requirements must I meet for an Armenia e-visa?
You will find that the requirements for an Armenia visa are not challenging to meet. The list is not very long, and the things necessary for your online application process should be easy to put your hands on. Here is what you need:
Applicant Photo Passport Personal Details Scan Airline Confirmation (if applicable) Proof of Accommodation (if applicable) Most recent 3 months bank statements (if applicable)
Passport Personal Details Scan
Airline Confirmation (if applicable)
Proof of Accommodation (if applicable)
Most recent 3 months bank statements (if applicable)
How long must I wait for my application to be processed?
Not long. Plus, when you apply for an Armenia visa with iVisa, you get to choose the processing time of your application. iVisa provides you with three options so that you can pick the one that best serves your needs:
- Standard - 7 Business Days
- Rush - 5 Business Days
- Super Rush - 3 Business Days
What is the cost of an Armenia e-visa?
An Armenia visa is not expensive, but its cost is established by two factors. First, we have the processing time you choose for your application. Here are the fees for each option:
- Standard - USD 27.00
- Rush - USD 47.00
- Super Rush - USD 67.00
The second factor is the visa type. The prices listed below are for a short-term Armenia visa.
If you plan on getting a long-term visa, you will be charged a little bit more:
- Standard processing – USD 53.00
- Rush processing – USD 73.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 93.00
How long is the Armenia e-visa valid for?
- The short-term Armenia visa has a validity period of 90 days after arrival,
- while the long-term visa is valid for 180 days after arrival.
How many times can I enter Armenia with an e-visa?
Both the short-term and the long-term Armenia visa are Single Entry visas.
What is the duration of stay of an Armenia e-visa?
Once more, this depends on which type of Armenia visa you have.
- The short-term one allows you to stay in Armenia for no more than 21 days Per Entry,
- while the long-term visa grants you a stay of up to 120 days Per Entry.
Is the Armenia e-visa accepted at any point of entry?
No, you must enter Armenia through the following border checkpoints to be able to use an Armenia e-visa:
- Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan
- Ayrum railway station (Ayrum, Tavush Province, the border with Georgia)
- Bagratashen, Tavush Province (border with Georgia)
- Bavra, Shirak Province (border with Georgia)
- Gogavan, Lori Province (border with Georgia)
- Meghri, Syunik Province (border with Iran)