When you are planning a trip to Armenia, one of the things you need to concern yourself with is the visa. After all, you may be required to get one in advance. However, thanks to Armenia’s electronic visa system, many nationalities can apply for an Armenia visa online. iVisa can facilitate the process so that you do not make too much of an effort. If you want to find out more about the Armenia e-visa, the information you find below should be of help.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
As a Honduran citizen, can I apply for an Armenia e-visa?
Yes, the citizens of Honduras are eligible for an Armenia e-visa.
What requirements must I meet for an Armenia e-visa?
While the online application process of getting an Armenia visa is less frustrating than the one at the embassy, you still need to be able to meet a few requirements. However, as you will see, the list contains nothing that may be challenging to acquire. You will need the following:
- Valid passport – you have to make sure that the travel document remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Armenia and has one blank page for stamping
- Digital photo of yourself – the picture needs to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel dates
- Information about your accommodation in Armenia – a hotel booking confirmation is enough. If you stay with friends/relatives, a simple letter will suffice.
- E-mail address – you receive your Armenia visa via e-mail in PDF format. You can present it when you board your flight using your smartphone, while some people prefer a physical copy.
- Method of payment – iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you are free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
How long must I wait for my application to be processed?
One of the best things of applying for an Armenia visa online with iVisa is that you can choose the timeframe in which your application is processed. You are provided with three options so that you can pick the one that best satisfies your needs:
- Standard - 7 days
- Rush - 5 days
- Super Rush - 72 hours
What is the cost of an Armenia e-visa?
The cost of an Armenia visa depends on two factors: processing time and visa type. As for the former, here are the prices for each option you are given:
- Standard - USD 7.00
- Rush - USD 7.00
- Super Rush - USD 7.00 When it comes to visa type, you will pay a little bit more. The fees you see above are meant for a short-term Armenia visa. When you apply for a long-term one, you are charged as follows:
- Standard processing – USD 33.00
- Rush processing – USD 33.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 33.00
How long is the Armenia e-visa valid for?
The short-term Armenia visa has a validity of 90 days after arrival, while the long-term one is valid for 180 days after arrival.
How many times can I enter Armenia with an e-visa?
Both the short-term and the long-term Armenia visa are Single Entry visas.
What is the duration of stay of an Armenia e-visa?
With a short-term Armenia visa, you can spend up to 21 days Per Entry in Armenia. If you hold a long-term visa, however, you can stay there for more. For up to 120 days Per Entry, to be more specific.
Is the Armenia e-visa accepted at any point of entry?
No. To use an Armenia e-visa, you must enter Armenia through the following points of entry:
- Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan
- Ayrum railway station (Ayrum, Tavush Province, the border with Georgia)
- Bagratashen, Tavush Province (border with Georgia)
- Bavra, Shirak Province (border with Georgia)
- Gogavan, Lori Province (border with Georgia)
- Meghri, Syunik Province (border with Iran)