Planning a trip to Armenia? Then you must check if you need to apply for a visa in advance. However, according to Armenia’s visa policy, many nationalities qualify for an electronic visa. In case you are among them, iVisa can help you get the document you need in just a couple of days. To learn more about the Armenia e-visa, we suggest that you read the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions you can see below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
As an Indian citizen, can I apply for an Armenia e-visa?
Yes, the citizens of India have access to an Armenia e-visa.
What requirements must I meet for an Armenia e-visa?
As you will see, the list of requirements for an Armenia visa is not long, and it includes documents and information that are easy to acquire. Here is what you need for a successful application process:
- Valid passport – you have to make sure that the travel document remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Armenia and has one blank page for stamping
- Digital photo of yourself – the picture needs to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel dates
- Information about your accommodation in Armenia – a hotel booking confirmation is enough. If you stay with friends/relatives, a simple letter will suffice.
- E-mail address – you receive your Armenia visa via e-mail in PDF format. You can present it when you board your flight using your smartphone, while some people prefer a physical copy.
- Method of payment – iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you are free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
How long must I wait for my application to be processed?
That depends. When you apply for an Armenia visa using the services provides by iVisa, you are given the possibility to choose the processing time of your application. iVisa gives you three choices so that you can pick the one that best satisfies your needs:
- Standard - 7 days
- Rush - 5 days
- Super Rush - 72 hours
What is the cost of an Armenia e-visa?
There are two factors that determine how much you are charged for an Armenia visa, the first one is the processing time you select for your application. Here are the prices for each option:
- Standard - USD 7.00
- Rush - USD 7.00
- Super Rush - USD 7.00 When it comes to visa type, you have to make a choice between a short-term and a long-term Armenia visa. The prices for the former are listed above, while the latter will cost you a bit more:
- Standard processing – USD 33.00
- Rush processing – USD 33.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 33.00
How long is the Armenia e-visa valid for?
The validity of a short-term Armenia visa is of 90 days after arrival, while the long-term visa is valid for 180 days after arrival.
How many times can I enter Armenia with an e-visa?
Both the short-term and the long-term Armenia visa are Single Entry visas.
What is the duration of stay of an Armenia e-visa?
When you travel on a short-term Armenia visa, you cannot remain in the country for more than 21 days Per Entry. The long-term visa, on the other hand, allows a stay of up to 120 days Per Entry.
Is the Armenia e-visa accepted at any point of entry?
No. For you to be able to use an Armenia e-visa, you must enter the country through the following border checkpoints:
- Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan
- Ayrum railway station (Ayrum, Tavush Province, the border with Georgia)
- Bagratashen, Tavush Province (border with Georgia)
- Bavra, Shirak Province (border with Georgia)
- Gogavan, Lori Province (border with Georgia)
- Meghri, Syunik Province (border with Iran)