A trip to Armenia involves quite a bit of planning and careful consideration, but did you know that you may need a visa in advance. Fortunately, according to Armenia’s visa policy, many nationalities qualify for the electronic visa system. If that is the case for you, iVisa can facilitate the application process for you. To find out more details about the Armenia e-visa, we suggest that you read the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions you see below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
As an Indonesian citizen, can I apply for an Armenia e-visa?
Yes. Like many other nationalities, the citizens of Indonesia qualify for an Armenia e-visa.
What requirements must I meet for an Armenia e-visa?
Below, you will find a list of requirements that you have to meet to obtain an Armenia visa. However, as you will notice, there is nothing on it that may be difficult to acquire. Here is what you must put together:
- Valid passport – you have to make sure that the travel document remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Armenia and has one blank page for stamping
- Digital photo of yourself – the picture needs to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel dates
- Information about your accommodation in Armenia – a hotel booking confirmation is enough. If you stay with friends/relatives, a simple letter will suffice.
- E-mail address – you receive your Armenia visa via e-mail in PDF format. You can present it when you board your flight using your smartphone, while some people prefer a physical copy.
- Method of payment – iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you are free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
How long must I wait for my application to be processed?
That is up to you. One of the best things of applying for an Armenia visa with iVisa is that you are given the opportunity to pick a processing time for your application. You are given three choices so that you can opt for the one that is best for you:
- Standard - 7 business days
- Rush - 5 business days
- Super Rush - 3 business days
What is the cost of an Armenia e-visa?
When it comes to the cost of an Armenia visa, you should know that it is not fixed. It is determined by the processing time of your application and by the visa type you want to apply for. When it comes to processing, here are the fees for each option:
- Standard - USD 7.00
- Rush - USD 7.00
- Super Rush - USD 7.00 As far as the visa type is concerned, the list of prices you see above applies to the short-term Armenia visa. The cost of a long-term Armenia visa, depending on processing, is:
- Standard processing – USD 33.00
- Rush processing – USD 33.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 33.00
How long is the Armenia e-visa valid for?
The short-term Armenia visa is valid for 90 days after arrival, while the long-term one has a validity of 180 days after arrival.
How many times can I enter Armenia with an e-visa?
Both the short-term and the long-term Armenia visa are Single Entry visas.
What is the duration of stay of an Armenia e-visa?
You can stay in Armenia as much as the Armenia visa type allows. With a short-term visa, you cannot stay for more than 21 days Per Entry. On the other hand, if you get a long-term visa, your stay is extended to up to 120 days Per Entry.
Is the Armenia e-visa accepted at any point of entry?
No. To be able to use an electronic visa, you must enter Armenia visa the following points of entry:
- Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan
- Ayrum railway station (Ayrum, Tavush Province, the border with Georgia)
- Bagratashen, Tavush Province (border with Georgia)
- Bavra, Shirak Province (border with Georgia)
- Gogavan, Lori Province (border with Georgia)
- Meghri, Syunik Province (border with Iran)