When you plan a trip to Armenia, one of the first things you need to do is to see if you are required to get a visa in advance. If you are not among the visa-exempt nationalities, then you may be able to apply for an Armenia visa online. iVisa ensures a short and stress-free application process. To find out more details about the Armenia e-visa, read the information we put together for you below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
As an Israeli citizen, can I apply for an Armenia e-visa?
Yes, the citizens of Israel are eligible for an Armenia e-visa.
What requirements must I meet for an Armenia e-visa?
Not many. In fact, the list of requirements for an Armenia visa is short, and there is nothing on it that may be difficult to acquire. Here is what you need for a successful application process:
Applicant Photo Passport Personal Details Scan Airline Confirmation (if applicable) Proof of Accommodation (if applicable) Most recent 3 months bank statements (if applicable)
Passport Personal Details Scan
Airline Confirmation (if applicable)
Proof of Accommodation (if applicable)
Most recent 3 months bank statements (if applicable)
How long must I wait for my application to be processed?
As long as you choose. That is because when you apply for an Armenia visa with iVisa, you are given three choices when it comes to the processing time of your application. That way, you can pick the one that is most convenient for you.
- Standard - 7 Business Days
- Rush - 5 Business Days
- Super Rush - 3 Business Days
What is the cost of an Armenia e-visa?
The amount you spend on an Armenia visa is not fixed. In fact, it can vary depending on which option you select when it comes to the processing time of your application, as well as on the visa type you plan to apply for. As for processing, here are the prices for your options:
- Standard - USD 27.00
- Rush - USD 47.00
- Super Rush - USD 67.00
As for the visa type, you are given the possibility to make a choice between a short-term and a long-term Armenia visa. The fees listed above apply to the short-term visa.
If you want a long-term one, you will pay more:
- Standard processing – USD 53.00
- Rush processing – USD 73.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 93.00
How long is the Armenia e-visa valid for?
- The short-term Armenia visa is valid for 90 days after arrival,
- and the long-term one for 180 days after arrival.
How many times can I enter Armenia with an e-visa?
Both the short-term and the long-term Armenia visa are Single Entry visas.
What is the duration of stay of an Armenia e-visa?
Again, it depends on which Armenia visa type you hold.
- With a short-term visa, you cannot stay in Armenia for more than 21 days Per Entry,
- while the long-term visa allows you to stay as much as 120 days Per Entry.
Is the Armenia e-visa accepted at any point of entry?
Unfortunately, no. To use an Armenia e-visa, you need to travel to Armenia via the following points of entry:
- Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan
- Ayrum railway station (Ayrum, Tavush Province, the border with Georgia)
- Bagratashen, Tavush Province (border with Georgia)
- Bavra, Shirak Province (border with Georgia)
- Gogavan, Lori Province (border with Georgia)
- Meghri, Syunik Province (border with Iran)