When you decide to take a trip to Armenia, one of the things you need to consider is that you may be required to obtain a visa in advance. But, according to Armenia’s visa policy, many non-visa exempt nationalities have access to the electronic visa system, which means that you may be able to apply for an Armenia visa online. With iVisa, you will enjoy an almost effortless application process. If you wish to learn more about the Armenia e-visa, we suggest that you read the information below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
As a citizen of Kiribati, can I apply for an Armenia e-visa?
Yes, the citizens of Kiribati are eligible for an Armenia e-visa.
What requirements must I meet for an Armenia e-visa?
Before you start the online application process, you need to make sure that you meet the requirements for an Armenia e-visa. However, that should not be a challenge. The list is short, and the items on it are almost effortless to acquire. What you need is as follows:
Applicant Photo Passport Personal Details Scan Airline Confirmation (if applicable) Proof of Accommodation (if applicable) Most recent 3 months bank statements (if applicable)
Passport Personal Details Scan
Airline Confirmation (if applicable)
Proof of Accommodation (if applicable)
Most recent 3 months bank statements (if applicable)
How long must I wait for my application to be processed?
Applying for an Armenia visa using the services rendered by iVisa means that you can choose the timeframe in which your application is processed. You have three options:
- Standard - 7 Business Days
- Rush - 5 Business Days
- Super Rush - 3 Business Days
What is the cost of an Armenia e-visa?
The cost of an Armenia e-visa is established by the processing time you choose for your application and the visa type you apply for. When it comes to processing, the prices are as follows:
- Standard - USD 27.00
- Rush - USD 47.00
- Super Rush - USD 67.00
As for visa type, you must make a choice between a short-term Armenia visa and a long-term one. The prices you see above are for the former. If you apply for a long-term visa, then the cost of your travel document is one of the following:
- Standard processing – USD 53.00
- Rush processing – USD 73.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 93.00
How long is the Armenia e-visa valid for?
- The short-term Armenia visa has a validity of 90 days after arrival,
- while the long-term one is valid for 180 days after arrival.
How many times can I enter Armenia with an e-visa?
Both the short-term and the long-term Armenia visa are Single Entry visas.
What is the duration of stay of an Armenia e-visa?
When you hold a short-term Armenia visa,
- you are allowed to remain in the country for a period that is limited to 21 days Per Entry.
- A long-term visa, however, allows you to stay for up to 120 days Per Entry.
Is the Armenia e-visa accepted at any point of entry?
No. An Armenia visa is accepted only at the following points of entry:
- Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan
- Ayrum railway station (Ayrum, Tavush Province, the border with Georgia)
- Bagratashen, Tavush Province (border with Georgia)
- Bavra, Shirak Province (border with Georgia)
- Gogavan, Lori Province (border with Georgia)
- Meghri, Syunik Province (border with Iran)