Planning a trip to Armenia takes a lot of consideration. One of the things you may have to deal with is getting a visa. That is unless you are exempt. Even so, Armenia’s visa policy states that some nationalities can apply for an Armenia visa online. If you are among them, then iVisa can facilitate the process for you. You should read the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions below if you want to learn more about the Armenia e-visa.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
As a Kuwaiti citizen, can I apply for an Armenia e-visa?
Yes. The citizens of Kuwait are eligible for an Armenia e-visa.
What requirements must I meet for an Armenia e-visa?
Before you go ahead and fill in the application form, you should make sure that you have everything necessary for the application process. However, that should not take much of your time. Here is what you must put together:
- Valid passport – you have to make sure that the travel document remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Armenia and has one blank page for stamping
- Digital photo of yourself – the picture needs to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel dates
- Information about your accommodation in Armenia – a hotel booking confirmation is enough. If you stay with friends/relatives, a simple letter will suffice.
- E-mail address – you receive your Armenia visa via e-mail in PDF format. You can present it when you board your flight using your smartphone, while some people prefer a physical copy.
- Method of payment – iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you are free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
How long must I wait for my application to be processed?
As long as you decide. Applying for an Armenia e-visa with iVisa means that you can choose the processing timeframe of your application. You are given three options so that you can pick the one that best serves your needs:
- Standard - 7 business days
- Rush - 5 business days
- Super Rush - 3 business days
What is the cost of an Armenia e-visa?
The cost of an Armenia visa is not fixed. In fact, it can vary depending on which processing time option you select for your application and on what visa type you want to apply for. When it comes to processing, the prices are as follows:
- Standard - USD 7.00
- Rush - USD 7.00
- Super Rush - USD 7.00 As for the visa type, you can either apply for a short-term Armenia visa or a long-term one. The prices you see above apply to the former. Now, if you need a long-term visa, the prices are as follows:
- Standard processing – USD 33.00
- Rush processing – USD 33.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 33.00
How long is the Armenia e-visa valid for?
The short-term Armenia visa has a validity of 90 days after arrival, while the long-term visa is valid for 180 days after arrival.
How many times can I enter Armenia with an e-visa?
Both the short-term and the long-term Armenia visa are Single Entry visas.
What is the duration of stay of an Armenia e-visa?
With a short-term Armenia visa, you are allowed to remain in Armenia for no more than 21 days Per Entry. If you hold a long-term visa, you can stay in the country for up to 120 days Per Entry.
Is the Armenia e-visa accepted at any point of entry?
No. If you hold an Armenia e-visa, you need to go through the following border checkpoints:
- Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan
- Ayrum railway station (Ayrum, Tavush Province, the border with Georgia)
- Bagratashen, Tavush Province (border with Georgia)
- Bavra, Shirak Province (border with Georgia)
- Gogavan, Lori Province (border with Georgia) Meghri, Syunik Province (border with Iran)