When you plan on traveling to Armenia, one of the facts you need to acknowledge is that you may need a visa in advance. However, according to Armenia’s visa policy, many nationalities are given the possibility to apply for an Armenia visa online. If you are eligible, iVisa can facilitate the application process for you. In case you want to find out more details about the Armenia e-visa, the information we provided for you below should be of help.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
As a Laotian citizen, can I apply for an Armenia e-visa?
Yes. As a citizen of Laos, you can apply for an Armenia e-visa.
What requirements must I meet for an Armenia e-visa?
As you are about to find out, the requirements for an Armenia visa are not difficult to meet. In fact, you do not need much, and the necessary information and documents are easy to acquire. Here is what you must have at hand for a successful application process:
Applicant Photo Passport Personal Details Scan Airline Confirmation (if applicable) Proof of Accommodation (if applicable) Most recent 3 months bank statements (if applicable)
Passport Personal Details Scan
Airline Confirmation (if applicable)
Proof of Accommodation (if applicable)
Most recent 3 months bank statements (if applicable)
How long must I wait for my application to be processed?
That depends. iVisa gives you three options when it comes to the processing time of your application so that your Armenia visa is ready at your earliest convenience. Here is what you can choose:
- Standard - 7 Business Days
- Rush - 5 Business Days
- Super Rush - 3 Business Days
What is the cost of an Armenia e-visa?
The amount you are charged for your Armenia visa depends on two factors. The first one is the processing time you choose for your application:
- Standard - USD 27.00
- Rush - USD 47.00
- Super Rush - USD 67.00
The second factor is the visa type you want to apply for. The prices you see above are for a short-term Armenia visa.
If you want to obtain a long-term visa, the costs are as follows:
- Standard processing – USD 53.00
- Rush processing – USD 73.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 93.00
How long is the Armenia e-visa valid for?
- The short-term Armenia visa is valid for 90 days after arrival,
- while the long-term visa has a validity of 180 days after arrival.
How many times can I enter Armenia with an e-visa?
Both the short-term and the long-term Armenia visa are Single Entry visas.
What is the duration of stay of an Armenia e-visa?
It depends on which Armenia visa type you hold.
- When you have a short-term one, you can stay in Armenia for up to 21 days Per Entry.
- When you hold a long-term visa, your stay cannot exceed 120 days Per Entry.
Is the Armenia e-visa accepted at any point of entry?
No. The Armenia visa is considered valid only at the following points of entry:
- Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan
- Ayrum railway station (Ayrum, Tavush Province, the border with Georgia)
- Bagratashen, Tavush Province (border with Georgia)
- Bavra, Shirak Province (border with Georgia)
- Gogavan, Lori Province (border with Georgia)
- Meghri, Syunik Province (border with Iran)