When you are planning a trip to Armenia, there are plenty of things you need to deal with. One of them is a visa unless you are exempt. However, according to Armenia’s visa policy, numerous non-visa exempt nationalities can apply for an Armenia visa online. Here is where iVisa comes in to help you with the process. If you want to learn more about the Armenia e-visa, feel free to read the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions you find below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
As a Lebanese citizen, can I apply for an Armenia e-visa?
Yes, the citizens of Lebanon are eligible for an Armenia e-visa.
What requirements must I meet for an Armenia e-visa?
To be able to successfully apply for an Armenia visa, you have to make sure that you have everything necessary. Even so, iVisa does not ask for much. You only need the following information and documents:
Applicant Photo Passport Personal Details Scan Airline Confirmation (if applicable) Proof of Accommodation (if applicable) Most recent 3 months bank statements (if applicable)
Passport Personal Details Scan
Airline Confirmation (if applicable)
Proof of Accommodation (if applicable)
Most recent 3 months bank statements (if applicable)
How long must I wait for my application to be processed?
As long as you choose. One of the perks of applying for an Armenia visa with iVisa is that you get to pick the timeframe in which your application is processed. You are given three options so that you can select the one that best suits your needs:
- Standard - 7 Business Days
- Rush - 5 Business Days
- Super Rush - 3 Business Days
What is the cost of an Armenia e-visa?
The cost of an Armenia visa depends on the processing time option you choose for your application and the visa type you need. As for the former, the prices per each option are:
- Standard - USD 27.00
- Rush - USD 47.00
- Super Rush - USD 67.00
Moving on to the visa type, you must choose between a short-term and a long-term Armenia visa. The prices you see above apply to the former. As for the latter, you will be charged more:
- Standard processing – USD 53.00
- Rush processing – USD 73.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 93.00
How long is the Armenia e-visa valid for?
- The short-term Armenia visa has a validity of 90 days after arrival,
- while the long-term visa is valid for 180 days after arrival.
How many times can I enter Armenia with an e-visa?
Both the short-term and the long-term Armenia visa are Single Entry visas.
What is the duration of stay of an Armenia e-visa?
It depends which Armenia visa you are traveling on. The short-term visa allows you to remain in Armenia for no more than
- 21 days Per Entry LB, while the long-term visa grants a stay of up to
- 120 days Per Entry.
Is the Armenia e-visa accepted at any point of entry?
No. To be able to use an Armenia e-visa, you must enter the country through the following border checkpoints:
- Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan
- Ayrum railway station (Ayrum, Tavush Province, the border with Georgia)
- Bagratashen, Tavush Province (border with Georgia)
- Bavra, Shirak Province (border with Georgia)
- Gogavan, Lori Province (border with Georgia)
- Meghri, Syunik Province (border with Iran)