Planning a trip to Armenia? Then you probably already know that you may need a visa in advance. Fortunately, Armenia made some changes in its visa policy recently. It added an electronic visa system. If you qualify for it, you can apply for an Armenia visa online, and with iVisa, you will experience a stress-free application process. If you wish to find out more details about the Armenia e-visa, you should take a couple of minutes and read the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
As a Mexican citizen, can I apply for an Armenia e-visa?
Yes, the citizens of Mexico qualify for an Armenia e-visa.
What requirements must I meet for an Armenia e-visa?
To be able to apply for an Armenia visa, you need to first make sure that you meet the requirements. However, as you are about to find out, the documents and information necessary for the application process are easy to acquire. Here is what you need:
Applicant Photo Passport Personal Details Scan Airline Confirmation Return Ticket Proof of Accommodation - Must match the dates of arrival and departure from the country. This is a requirement demanded by the Government in order to issue the travel document. Travel Itinerary Most recent 3 months bank statements (if applicable)
Passport Personal Details Scan
Proof of Accommodation - Must match the dates of arrival and departure from the country. This is a requirement demanded by the Government in order to issue the travel document.
Most recent 3 months bank statements (if applicable)
How long must I wait for my application to be processed?
That depends. When you get an Armenia visa online with iVisa, you are given a chance to choose the processing time of your application. iVisa provides you with three options so that you can make the best choice for you:
- Standard - 7 Business Days
- Rush - 5 Business Days
- Super Rush - 3 Business Days
What is the cost of an Armenia e-visa?
The cost of an Armenia visa varies. It depends on the processing time you choose for your application, but on the visa type as well. As for processing, the prices are as follows:
- Standard - USD 27.00
- Rush - USD 47.00
- Super Rush - USD 67.00
The visa type is yet another factor that influences the cost of your Armenia visa. The prices you see above are for a short-term visa. If you plan on getting a long-term visa, you will be charged as follows:
- Standard processing – USD 53.00
- Rush processing – USD 73.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 93.00
How long is the Armenia e-visa valid for?
- The short-term Armenia visa has a validity period of 90 days after arrival,
- while the long-term visa is valid for 180 days after arrival.
How many times can I enter Armenia with an e-visa?
Both the short-term and the long-term Armenia visa are Single Entry visas.
What is the duration of stay of an Armenia e-visa?
It depends on which type of Armenia visa you hold.
- A short-term visa grants you a stay of up to 21 days Per Entry,
- while the long-term visa allows you to stay as much as 120 days Per Entry in Armenia.
Is the Armenia e-visa accepted at any point of entry?
No. You have to travel to Armenia visa the points of entry listed below if you want your Armenia visa to be accepted. Otherwise, you must apply for a consular visa at the nearest Armenian embassy.
- Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan
- Ayrum railway station (Ayrum, Tavush Province, the border with Georgia)
- Bagratashen, Tavush Province (border with Georgia)
- Bavra, Shirak Province (border with Georgia)
- Gogavan, Lori Province (border with Georgia)
- Meghri, Syunik Province (border with Iran)