Are you planning a trip to Armenia for tourism, business, or medical purposes? Then chances are that you must obtain a visa before departure. While many nationalities are exempt from getting a visa, others can apply for an Armenia visa online. With iVisa, you will get the travel document you need with little to no effort. To learn more about the Armenia e-visa, we suggest that you take a moment and read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions you find below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
As a Burmese citizen, can I apply for an Armenia e-visa?
Yes, the citizens of Myanmar can apply for an Armenia e-visa.
What requirements must I meet for an Armenia e-visa?
You will see in just a second that the requirements for an Armenia visa are nothing out of the ordinary. Plus, chances are that you already have some of the necessary documents and information. What you need is as follows:
- Valid passport – you have to make sure that the travel document remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Armenia and has one blank page for stamping
- Digital photo of yourself – the picture needs to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel dates
- Information about your accommodation in Armenia – a hotel booking confirmation is enough. If you stay with friends/relatives, a simple letter will suffice.
- E-mail address – you receive your Armenia visa via e-mail in PDF format. You can present it when you board your flight using your smartphone, while some people prefer a physical copy.
- Method of payment – iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you are free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
How long must I wait for my application to be processed?
Not very long. Moreover, when you [apply for an Armenia visa using iVisa’s services, you get the chance to pick the processing time of your application. You are provided with three excellent options:
- Standard - 7 days
- Rush - 5 days
- Super Rush - 72 hours
What is the cost of an Armenia e-visa?
What we can tell you right from the start is that the cost of an Armenia visa is not fixed. In fact, it is determined by a couple of factors. The first one is the processing time you choose for your application. Here are the fees for each option:
- Standard - USD 7.00
- Rush - USD 7.00
- Super Rush - USD 7.00 The second factor that establishes the cost of your Armenia visa is the visa type. The prices you see above are for a short-term visa. If you need a long-term visa, you will spend a little bit more. Here are the fees:
- Standard processing – USD 33.00
- Rush processing – USD 33.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 33.00
How long is the Armenia e-visa valid for?
The short-term Armenia visa is valid for 90 days after arrival, and the long-term visa has a validity period of 180 days after arrival.
How many times can I enter Armenia with an e-visa?
Both the short-term and the long-term Armenia visa are Single Entry visas.
What is the duration of stay of an Armenia e-visa?
The duration of your stay in Armenia is determined by the Armenia visa type you apply for. So, if you have a short-term visa, your stay cannot exceed 21 days Per Entry, but if you hold a long-term visa, you can stay up to 120 days Per Entry in Armenia.
Is the Armenia e-visa accepted at any point of entry?
No. For your Armenia visa to be considered valid, you need to travel to Armenia via the following border checkpoints:
- Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan
- Ayrum railway station (Ayrum, Tavush Province, the border with Georgia)
- Bagratashen, Tavush Province (border with Georgia)
- Bavra, Shirak Province (border with Georgia)
- Gogavan, Lori Province (border with Georgia)
- Meghri, Syunik Province (border with Iran)