If you decide to take a trip to Armenia in the near future, you should probably do a little bit of research about its visa policy. After all, you may be required to obtain a visa in advance. However, according to that policy, many non-visa exempt nationalities can apply for an Armenia visa online. If you are among them, iVisa is here to help you with the process. To learn more about the Armenia e-visa, we suggest that you read the info below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
As a Nauruan citizen, can I apply for an Armenia e-visa?
Yes, as it happens, the citizens of Nauru are eligible for an Armenia e-visa.
What requirements must I meet for an Armenia e-visa?
You will be pleased to learn that the requirements for an Armenia visa are nothing out of the ordinary. The list is relatively short, and the items on it are easy to acquire. Here is what you will need:
- Valid passport – you have to make sure that the travel document remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Armenia and has one blank page for stamping
- Digital photo of yourself – the picture needs to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel dates
- Information about your accommodation in Armenia – a hotel booking confirmation is enough. If you stay with friends/relatives, a simple letter will suffice.
- E-mail address – you receive your Armenia visa via e-mail in PDF format. You can present it when you board your flight using your smartphone, while some people prefer a physical copy.
- Method of payment – iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you are free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
How long must I wait for my application to be processed?
Not very long. Moreover, if you apply for an Armenia visa with iVisa, you can choose the processing time of your application. iVisa gives you three options so that you can have your travel document arrive at your earliest convenience.
- Standard - 7 Business Days
- Rush - 5 Business Days
- Super Rush - 3 Business Days
What is the cost of an Armenia e-visa?
The cost of an Armenia visa is determined by the processing time you choose for your application, as well as by the visa type you request. With that being said, here are the fees:
- Standard - USD 7.00
- Rush - USD 7.00
- Super Rush - USD 7.00 Keep in mind that the prices above are for a short-term Armenia visa. If you plan on getting a long-term visa, you will spend a bit more. Here are the prices:
- Standard processing – USD 33.00
- Rush processing – USD 33.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 33.00
How long is the Armenia e-visa valid for?
The short-term Armenia visa has a validity of 90 days after arrival, while the long-term visa is valid for 180 days after arrival.
How many times can I enter Armenia with an e-visa?
Both the short-term and the long-term Armenia visa are Single Entry visas.
What is the duration of stay of an Armenia e-visa?
You can stay in Armenia for as long as the Armenia visa allows. The short-term visa grants you a stay of up to 21 days Per Entry, and with a long-term visa, you can stay in Armenia for no more than 120 days Per Entry.
Is the Armenia e-visa accepted at any point of entry?
Sadly, no. For your Armenia visa to be valid, you need to travel to Armenia visa the following points of entry:
- Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan
- Ayrum railway station (Ayrum, Tavush Province, the border with Georgia)
- Bagratashen, Tavush Province (border with Georgia)
- Bavra, Shirak Province (border with Georgia)
- Gogavan, Lori Province (border with Georgia) Meghri, Syunik Province (border with Iran)