In the process of planning a trip to Armenia, one of the things you need to take into consideration is whether or not you need a visa. Fortunately, Armenia’s visa policy allows many nationalities to apply for an Armenia visa online. If you are eligible, you can use the services provided by iVisa. To learn more about the Armenia e-visa, you should read the information provided below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
As a Macedonian citizen, can I apply for an Armenia e-visa?
Yes, the citizens of North Macedonia qualify for an Armenia e-visa.
What requirements must I meet for an Armenia e-visa?
To successfully apply for an Armenia visa, you need to first put together everything necessary for the online application process. However, as you will see, the list of requirements is short, and there is nothing on it that may be challenging to acquire.
- Valid passport – you have to make sure that the travel document remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Armenia and has one blank page for stamping
- Digital photo of yourself – the picture needs to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel dates
- Information about your accommodation in Armenia – a hotel booking confirmation is enough. If you stay with friends/relatives, a simple letter will suffice.
- E-mail address – you receive your Armenia visa via e-mail in PDF format. You can present it when you board your flight using your smartphone, while some people prefer a physical copy.
- Method of payment – iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you are free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
How long must I wait for my application to be processed?
It depends on what choice you make. When you apply online for an Armenia visa with iVisa, you can choose the processing time for your application. You are provided with three options so that you can pick the one that best serves your needs:
- Standard - 7 days
- Rush - 5 days
- Super Rush - 72 hours
What is the cost of an Armenia e-visa?
The amount you are charged for an Armenia visa depends on the processing time you choose for your application, as well as on the visa type you require. As for processing, here is the list of prices:
- Standard - USD 7.00
- Rush - USD 7.00
- Super Rush - USD 7.00 As far as the visa type is concerned, when you fill in the application, you need to make a choice between a short-term and a long-term Armenia visa. The prices above apply to the former, but if you need a long-term visa, you will pay more:
- Standard processing – USD 33.00
- Rush processing – USD 33.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 33.00
How long is the Armenia e-visa valid for?
The validity of the short-term Armenia visa is of 90 days after arrival, while the long-term visa has a validity of 180 days after arrival.
How many times can I enter Armenia with an e-visa?
Both the short-term and the long-term Armenia visa are Single Entry visas.
What is the duration of stay of an Armenia e-visa?
The duration of your stay in Armenia is determined by the type of visa you hold. With a short-term Armenia visa, you cannot stay in the country for a period that goes beyond 21 days Per Entry. The long-term visa, on the other hand, allows you to stay for up to 120 days Per Entry in Armenia.
Is the Armenia e-visa accepted at any point of entry?
Unfortunately, no. To use an Armenia e-visa, you need to travel to Armenia via the following points of entry:
- Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan
- Ayrum railway station (Ayrum, Tavush Province, the border with Georgia)
- Bagratashen, Tavush Province (border with Georgia)
- Bavra, Shirak Province (border with Georgia)
- Gogavan, Lori Province (border with Georgia) Meghri, Syunik Province (border with Iran)