Planning a trip to Armenia should not be taken lightly. That is because you may have to apply for a visa in advance. You do not need any surprises, do you? However, Armenia’s visa policy is pretty lenient and allows many non-visa exempt nationalities to apply for an Armenia visa online. If you find yourself among them, iVisa can be of help with the application process. You should take a moment to read the answers to some of the most common questions so that you can find out more details about the Armenia e-visa.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
As an Omani citizen, can I apply for an Armenia e-visa?
Yes, the citizens of Oman are eligible for an Armenia e-visa.
What requirements must I meet for an Armenia e-visa?
The first thing you have to do before you access the application page to fill in the form is to make sure that you can come up with everything necessary for the process. However, as you will find out, the requirements are easy to meet. You will need the following:
- Valid passport – you have to make sure that the travel document remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Armenia and has one blank page for stamping
- Digital photo of yourself – the picture needs to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel dates
- Information about your accommodation in Armenia – a hotel booking confirmation is enough. If you stay with friends/relatives, a simple letter will suffice.
- E-mail address – you receive your Armenia visa via e-mail in PDF format. You can present it when you board your flight using your smartphone, while some people prefer a physical copy.
- Method of payment – iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you are free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
How long must I wait for my application to be processed?
As long as you choose. When you apply for an Armenia visa with iVisa, you get to pick the processing time of your application. To that effect, iVisa gives you three excellent options:
- Standard - 7 Business Days
- Rush - 5 Business Days
- Super Rush - 3 Business Days
What is the cost of an Armenia e-visa?
The amount you spend on an Armenia visa depends on which choice you opt for when it comes to the processing time of your application, as well as on the visa type you apply for. When it comes to processing, the prices are below:
- Standard - USD 7.00
- Rush - USD 7.00
- Super Rush - USD 7.00 You should know that the fees above cover a short-term Armenia visa. If you plan on obtaining a long-term visa, you will be charged differently. Here are the prices:
- Standard processing – USD 33.00
- Rush processing – USD 33.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 33.00
How long is the Armenia e-visa valid for?
The period of validity of a short-term Armenia visa is of 90 days after arrival, and the long-term visa is valid for 180 days after arrival.
How many times can I enter Armenia with an e-visa?
Both the short-term and the long-term Armenia visa are Single Entry visas.
What is the duration of stay of an Armenia e-visa?
The duration of stay of an Armenia visa is established by its validity. The short-term visa allows you to stay in Armenia for no more than 21 days Per Entry, while the long-term visa grants you a stay of up to 120 days Per Entry.
Is the Armenia e-visa accepted at any point of entry?
No. For your Armenia visa to be considered valid, you must enter the country through the next border checkpoints:
- Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan
- Ayrum railway station (Ayrum, Tavush Province, the border with Georgia)
- Bagratashen, Tavush Province (border with Georgia)
- Bavra, Shirak Province (border with Georgia)
- Gogavan, Lori Province (border with Georgia) Meghri, Syunik Province (border with Iran)