When you decide to travel to Armenia, the first thing you have to do research on is its visa policy. That is how you find out whether or not you need a visa in advance. However, what we can tell you is that many non-visa exempt nationalities have access to an Armenia visa online, and if you qualify, iVisa can help you get the travel document you need with minimal effort. If you wish to learn more about the Armenia e-visa, we invite you to read the information below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
As a Palauan citizen, can I apply for an Armenia e-visa?
Yes, the citizens of Palau qualify for an Armenia e-visa.
What requirements must I meet for an Armenia e-visa?
You cannot apply for an Armenia visa without meeting the requirements. However, as you will see, the list is not extensive, and you should have an easy time putting everything together. What you need is as follows:
- Valid passport – you have to make sure that the travel document remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Armenia and has one blank page for stamping
- Digital photo of yourself – the picture needs to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel dates
- Information about your accommodation in Armenia – a hotel booking confirmation is enough. If you stay with friends/relatives, a simple letter will suffice.
- E-mail address – you receive your Armenia visa via e-mail in PDF format. You can present it when you board your flight using your smartphone, while some people prefer a physical copy.
- Method of payment – iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you are free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
How long must I wait for my application to be processed?
It depends. On what? On the processing time option you pick for your application. iVisa gives you three options so that the Armenia visa can be ready when you need it. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard - 7 Business Days
- Rush - 5 Business Days
- Super Rush - 3 Business Days
What is the cost of an Armenia e-visa?
The amount you are going to be charged for an Armenia visa depends on which processing time you choose for your application and on the visa type you need. When it comes to processing, here are the fees:
- Standard - USD 7.00
- Rush - USD 7.00
- Super Rush - USD 7.00 You have to keep in mind that the prices above cover a short-term Armenia visa. If you need a long-term visa, the costs go a bit higher. You will be charged as follows:
- Standard processing – USD 33.00
- Rush processing – USD 33.00
- Super Rush processing – USD 33.00
How long is the Armenia e-visa valid for?
The short-term Armenia visa has a validity of 90 days after arrival, and the long-term visa of 180 days after arrival.
How many times can I enter Armenia with an e-visa?
Both the short-term and the long-term Armenia visa are Single Entry visas.
What is the duration of stay of an Armenia e-visa?
You can stay in Armenia for as long as the Armenia visa allows. With a short-term visa, you can remain in the country for no more than 21 days Per Entry, while the long-term visa allows you to stay for up to 120 days Per Entry.
Is the Armenia e-visa accepted at any point of entry?
No. To be able to use an Armenia e-visa, you need to use one of the following points of entry:
- Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan
- Ayrum railway station (Ayrum, Tavush Province, the border with Georgia)
- Bagratashen, Tavush Province (border with Georgia)
- Bavra, Shirak Province (border with Georgia)
- Gogavan, Lori Province (border with Georgia) Meghri, Syunik Province (border with Iran)