Planning a trip to Armenia is not one of those things that you could do in a single day. You need some time and careful consideration. One of the matters you need to deal with first is the visa unless you are exempt. However, many non-visa exempt nationalities can apply for an Armenia visa online, and iVisa is here to help with the process. If you want to learn more about the Armenia e-visa, you should read the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
As a Panamanian citizen, am I eligible for an Armenia e-visa?
Yes, the citizens of Panama qualify for an Armenia e-visa.
What do I need to apply for an Armenia e-visa?
One of the first things you must do before you start the online application process to obtain an Armenia visa is to make sure that you have everything you need, which is as follows:
- Passport – take a look at its expiry date and make sure that it is valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Armenia. At least one blank page is necessary as well.
- Digital photo of yourself – the picture has to be taken in the past 3 months
- Travel dates
- Information about your accommodation in Armenia – a hotel booking confirmation will suffice. Or, if you stay with relatives/friends, a letter is enough.
- E-mail address – your Armenia visa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. While some people prefer to keep it on their electronic device, others want to have a physical copy. The choice is yours.
- Method of payment – iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you are free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
How long must I wait for my Armenia visa to be ready?
That depends. When you apply for an Armenia visa with iVisa, you get to choose the timeframe in which your travel document is ready. You are provided with three options so that you can select the one hat best serves your needs:
- Standard - 7 days
- Rush - 5 days
- Super Rush - 72 hours
How much does an Armenia e-visa cost?
An Armenia visa is not expensive to obtain. Plus, the cost depends on the processing time of your application, which you choose, as well as on the visa type you require. As far as the processing goes, the prices are as follows:
- Standard - $
- Rush - $
- Super Rush - $ Keep in mind that the prices above apply to a short-term Armenia visa. If you want to get a long-term visa, you will be charged as following:
- Standard processing – $
- Rush processing – $
- Super Rush processing – $
What is the validity period of an Armenia e-visa?
The short-term Armenia visa has a validity of $, while the long-term visa is valid for $.
How many entries am I allowed with an Armenia e-visa?
The short-term Armenia visa, as well as the long-term one are $ visas.
For how long can I stay in Armenia with an e-visa?
With a short-term Armenia visa, you can spend up to $, in Armenia. The long-term visa grants a stay of maximum $.
Can I use my Armenia e-visa at any point of entry?
No. For your Armenia e-visa to be considered valid, you have to enter the country through the following border checkpoints:
- Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan
- Ayrum railway station (Ayrum, Tavush Province, the border with Georgia)
- Bagratashen, Tavush Province (border with Georgia)
- Bavra, Shirak Province (border with Georgia)
- Gogavan, Lori Province (border with Georgia) Meghri, Syunik Province (border with Iran)